theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Magic Kingdom Trip Advisor reviews (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1118033)

Miss_Tangled 26 Feb 19 08:56 PM

Magic Kingdom Trip Advisor reviews

Just having a read through the Magic Kingdom reviews, there are some corkers as ever with Trip Advisor. This person obviously isn’t a Dibber :)

mickey house 26 Feb 19 09:08 PM

Oh dear how stupid are some people. I'm suprised someone hasn't complained that MK has a vermin problem due to a large mouse with big ears being seen in the park!

Tinkerbell 26 Feb 19 09:11 PM

many of them are just fake reviews

DisneyDaffodil 26 Feb 19 09:39 PM

Has anyone ever dared ask a question on Tripadvisor? I did once, was told to ring my airline and not ask on a forum 😂 . My mistake, I thought all forums were helpful like The Dibb 😀

Guest 26 Feb 19 09:41 PM

That's a wind-up merchant with too much time on their hands.

Trolls are everywhere.

Guest 26 Feb 19 09:47 PM

It is just an opinion. I think it is not unreasonable to argue that it is a waste to set off fireworks every night to be honest? :confused2

I like tripadvisor, but not the forums, they are full of horrible people. I soon learned not to bother hanging around there.

act1980 26 Feb 19 10:04 PM

Why is she there every night anyway? 😂

And if she hates them so much then why not just leave before the fireworks 🤷🏼

ChoppyGirl 27 Feb 19 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil (Post 13709519)
Has anyone ever dared ask a question on Tripadvisor? I did once, was told to ring my airline and not ask on a forum 😂 . My mistake, I thought all forums were helpful like The Dibb 😀

I have asked questions about a hotel and a few people answered that they didn't know the answer to my question :confused2 Why even comment?

Junogirl1 27 Feb 19 10:06 AM

What a sad, sad little troll. I’m pretty sure, with several warnings up to half an hour beforehand, that people who have little kids who hate fireworks noise and some people with PTSD, autism etc. who don’t do fireworks can either put on ear defenders or leave and watch from a distance. We know that when the warnings start, it’s our cue to get out and watch from the TTC.
This person’s probably butthurt that their backyard fireworks displays aren’t as good as Disney’s.

SquishTheWhale 27 Feb 19 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil (Post 13709519)

I frequent the Orlando TA forum and there are some really nasty characters on there who think they are better than everyone else. Half the threads degenerate into them bickering with each other rather than answering the question. And some of the TA approved 'destination experts' give wrong advice!

My fave ever TA review has to remain the one of Discovery Cove where a lady gave it 1 star because there was too much sand and it should be paved over so it's easier to walk on, and a bird bit her pearl earring in the aviary.