theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   The Unexpected Easter QSDP Extravaganza food report LIVE! (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1013966)

chelynnah 4 Apr 18 01:40 AM

Vickie this is an awesome read thank you. We’re planning to
Upgrade to DDP purely because there are TS restaurants we want to try, but this has given us some awesome ideas for our QS meals

loves2plan 4 Apr 18 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelynnah (Post 13161672)
Vickie this is an awesome read thank you. We’re planning to
Upgrade to DDP purely because there are TS restaurants we want to try, but this has given us some awesome ideas for our QS meals

Thank you. So pleased you've found it helpful :)

Mexy02 22 Apr 18 08:35 PM

Just re read all this , fab report x

loves2plan 22 Apr 18 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 13205854)
Just re read all this , fab report x

Thank you :) Planning to do another one next year too. If gets crossed that the food at CBR improves with the new OPR 🤞

Mexy02 22 Apr 18 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loves2plan (Post 13205860)
Thank you :) Planning to do another one next year too. If gets crossed that the food at CBR improves with the new OPR 🤞

It’s amazing what food you can actually get . Can you still convert drinks with a meal for a snack ? I’m trying to do some research on it all. X

And can you take your resort mug to the qs at other resorts ?

loves2plan 22 Apr 18 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mexy02 (Post 13205866)
It’s amazing what food you can actually get . Can you still convert drinks with a meal for a snack ? I’m trying to do some reasearch on it all. X

From what I've read, it's acceptable at resort food courts as people have the refillable mugs, but it's pretty much been stopped in the parks. No harm in asking though, but I'm suspecting that with the introduction of alcoholic drinks there will fewer people asking :d:

The resort mugs can be used at any resort, just not the parks :)

Lisa29 24 Apr 18 12:44 PM

We've just booked for POR next year with the QSDP so had a read of this to get some ideas. Fantastic report, thank you so much for sharing. My daughters and I love pasta so we will definitely be trying that at the resort.x

Disney Planning 24 Apr 18 09:20 PM

Loved your report it gives so much insight into the QSDP that you can't really get elsewhere. We have booked the plan for the first week of our holiday in December then we have 2 weeks offsite, so a bit of everything.

Ninja 13 May 18 08:55 PM

:wave:Finally finished reading this, I've started so many times then got waylaid!:o::d:
Thanks for posting, it's been very informative and given me some fresh ideas for next year:thumbs-up Mind you I don't know how you managed to eat all that!:omg::d:
I really fancy trying the Blaze pizza, is it no extra for all the different toppins & don't they have a problem with you taking food from another place in with you?:)

Like the look of the chunky chips as long as they're cooked through;)

Can't find a menu for Primavera Kitchen in Italy for the Meatball Parmigiana:confused2

Also I am a huge coffee drinker but don't like Starbucks coffee, but I love their strawberry smoothie, maybe give that one a go next time:tongue:

loves2plan 14 May 18 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja (Post 13249207)
:wave:Finally finished reading this, I've started so many times then got waylaid!:o::d:
Thanks for posting, it's been very informative and given me some fresh ideas for next year:thumbs-up Mind you I don't know how you managed to eat all that!:omg::d:
I really fancy trying the Blaze pizza, is it no extra for all the different toppins & don't they have a problem with you taking food from another place in with you?:)

Like the look of the chunky chips as long as they're cooked through;)

Can't find a menu for Primavera Kitchen in Italy for the Meatball Parmigiana:confused2

Also I am a huge coffee drinker but don't like Starbucks coffee, but I love their strawberry smoothie, maybe give that one a go next time:tongue:

Blaze pizza is great and you're welcome to have as many toppings as you like. There were others having a lot more than we did (piling on the neat toppings too). No problem with taking food from another place in to eat either. 3 of us were eating pizza, so it was only our daughter eating something different.

Primavera Kitchen was one of the food booths for the flower and garden festival, so not there all of the time unfortunately. They have booths out for the food and wine festival too, so there are a good few months if the year where you can get these extra options, and they're great fun to try :)