theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Ok Let's Try This Yet Again - Live Food Report - Day 13 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1042221)

missdopey 19 Aug 17 04:09 AM

Ok Let's Try This Yet Again - Live Food Report - Day 13

So today's our last full day. So the plan was breakfast/coffee in the room, sort most of the packing so we know how much space we have for more souvenirs! We headed to magic kingdom just before lunch and passed under this arch for the last time this trip 🙁

After a few rides we stopped for a few snacks. DD got a Mickey's premium ice cream bar. This cost $5.

She couldn't quite manage it all so I finished it off for her, I love the chocolate on these!

DH and I shared a warm cinnamon roll. This was $4.49 and absolutely huge! It was easily big enough for the two of us. There was loads of icing on it and it was really good!

We also got a le fou's brew to share between us. This was $5.49 and really good as usual.

We had an early dinner in cosmic rays, it was really quiet in there around 4.30pm which was great! We got a Coke to share.

DH had a bacon burger with fries. There is a fixings bar here where you can help yourself to onions, mushrooms, tomato, lettuce and jalapeņos. They supply little cardboard trays for you to put your fixings in so you don't need to load your burger up with them there and then.

DD and I had the chicken nuggets meal between us. This was an 8 piece meal but I counted 12 pieces of chicken. The have he most amazing honey mustard sauce and barbecue sauce in little plastic containers here, the nuggets were fab dipped in them! We thoroughly enjoyed this meal!

The total came to $27.98 and there was more than enough for the 3 of us.

Later we stopped for a couple of ice treats. DD had a strawberry fruit bar. This was $4, it was a strawberry ice lolly with real bits of strawberry in it. I finished this off for her and thought it was really tasty and refreshing.

All 3 of us shared a Minute Maid frozen lemonade, this was $4.50. I love how tart this is! So good!

We had a great final day in magic kingdom and stayed for the fireworks. We were that busy we didn't realise we ate so little! For anyone worried about crowds and lack of extra fast passes on the day we managed: Peter Pan (FP), 7dmt (FP), Winnie the Pooh (FP), met pooh and tigger, big thunder mountain (FP), meet Ariel (FP), carousel, barnstormer (FP), meet Cinderella and elena (FP), mad hatters tea cups (FP), tomorrowland transit authority, buzz lightyear (FP), met buzz lightyear, met rapunzel and Tiana (FP) and barnstormer again (FP). We staked out a spot on main st for the fireworks about 20 mins before and left right after they finished.

app 19 Aug 17 04:31 AM

New Photo Added by missdopey - 19 Aug 17 4:31 AM.

mick 19 Aug 17 12:29 PM

A great last day with lots done:spin:

Joan :wave:

Jake71 19 Aug 17 10:48 PM

A brilliant last day, well done on the multiple fastpasses.

Floridaagogo 20 Aug 17 12:43 AM

Oh I love a fixings bar x