theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   DIBB Reporter Photo Trip Reports (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 19 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=968912)

missdopey 13 Jul 16 09:52 PM

Ok Lets Try This... Live Food Report June/July 2016 - Day 19

Home time has come around far too quickly. We packed up the last of our stuff and said our goodbyes to bay lake tower. We decided to stop off at Denny's for breakfast/lunch before heading to Disney springs for a last shop before going to the airport. I got a mango lemonade to drink, this was delicious.

DH had a coffee and an orange juice and DD had a Coke.

DH got the lumberjack slam and really enjoyed this.

It came with a plate of pancakes too. These were so light and fluffy and went fab with the maple syrup.

DD had the kids build your own slam with pancakes, egg and sausage.

I got the chocolate peanut butter pancake breakfast. This came with 2 eggs, choice of bacon or sausage and hash browns. This was so good! I forgot how much we love a Denny breakfast.

It came with these! 2 huge buttermilk pancakes with milk chocolate and white chocolate chips inside topped with chocolate sauce and peanut butter topping. These were absolutely amazing but unfortunately I could only manage half. The total came to $35 .

After abit of shopping at Disney springs we drove to the airport, check in was busy as there were 4 Thomas cook flights leaving within an hour and a half of each other. After checking in we headed to the food court and got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza from sbarro for DH and I and DD had a banana. This came to $10.28. The pizza was really good.

The final part of our holiday had come, the flight home. When we got to our seats in premium they came round with a glass of fizz or orange juice.

Unfortunately we were delayed slightly due to ground staff and some possible extra luggage so they came round with another drink. Shortly after taking off we were given a pack of pretzels and a drinks service.

And then came the meal... This was chicken in peppercorn sauce, it was pretty grim! The veg tasted of some kind of indistinguishable herb and the sauce was nothing like peppercorn.

This came with crackers and butter, grapes and cheese and a toffee cheesecake, this part of the meal was fine. The cheesecake was nice enough but I'm not a cheesecake fan.

For breakfast we were served a pain au chocolate, this was nice. It was warned and tasted good with plenty of chocolate inside.

This came with strawberry and banana you hurt, a blueberry muffin and a carton of orange juice. I only had the orange juice as I don't like banana anything or blueberry muffins. All in all the food was awful compared with the way out when it was fantastic.

Steve.S 13 Jul 16 10:06 PM

Hi,like the look of the lumberjack slam me and DS are gonna give this a try,and DW and DD like the look of PB pancake breakfast,we like to try different places to eat and never tried Dennys so its one we want to do,great foody report and great pics:smile:

Sparksy72 13 Jul 16 11:03 PM

Seriously, those breakfasts from Denny's look awesome! Thank you for a brilliant food report 😊

Megandllsmum 14 Jul 16 06:09 AM

I fell in love with the mango lemonade at Denny's... We all did 😀... Really enjoyed your food report ... Read every morning even though I didn't often comment 😳

Loopylooloo 14 Jul 16 08:10 AM

Thanks for showing all your yummy food! I feel like I have gained ten pounds just reading your report! :d:

mick 14 Jul 16 09:51 AM

Can't beat Denny's for breakfast:spin:

Joan :wave:

dixonsontour 14 Jul 16 10:59 AM

Can't beat Dennys breakfast. Thanks for posting each day have enjoyed all your live updates

mrmoo123 15 Jul 16 12:08 PM

Love Denny's and love those PB pancakes... not ashamed to admit I ate the lot ;)

app 15 Jul 16 12:08 PM

New Photo Added by missdopey - 15 Jul 16 12:08 PM.

Jake71 15 Jul 16 04:00 PM

I've really enjoyed following your food report. Thank you for taking the time to share it xx