theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Indexes (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Complete. Bayous to Beaches. The 4 state Alien Free Adventure October 2019 (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1145584)

WileyCoyote 15 Mar 20 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozy (Post 14337889)
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS
can we come along next trip - looks amazing

Ha ha. Thank you :d:

WileyCoyote 15 Mar 20 06:45 PM

Day 15 added, a visit to the Washington Oaks State Park

WileyCoyote 2 Apr 20 08:01 AM

Day 16 added

JudyC 6 Apr 20 01:45 PM

Woo hoo, I'm glad I've found these new days. I can settle down in our conservatory for a good read 😊

WileyCoyote 6 Apr 20 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyC (Post 14383173)
Woo hoo, I'm glad I've found these new days. I can settle down in our conservatory for a good read 😊

Ha ha , cool, I have added day 17 as well :thumbs-up

WileyCoyote 12 Apr 20 08:42 AM

Day 19. What a day this was. Now added

WileyCoyote 24 May 20 05:13 PM

Up to date . days 19 through to 22 added.
Just the last day to go ...

WileyCoyote 26 Jun 20 06:24 PM

Last day added. Thank you for reading.

This was such a great trip.
We are still super excited about our future plans. Just may take us a little longer than we expected!

Twentyyears 18 Feb 21 09:55 AM

Well, what a trip! I caught up on this yesterday, furlough afternoon!
Great news re the land purchase, I also caught up on the March house trip, grey is certainly in; our new kitchen is grey.
Like all of us it looks like your plans are on hold, but how lovely it will be when all done!
Looks like a lovely area, we will go and explore in a year or two.
We bought another DVC contract and plan to try Hilton Head and Vero Beach in a few years, need to use up the banked points for now.
Also want to do a similar south road trip. If you like quirky beaches I highly recommend the Nags Head and Outer Banks area one year. You could combine it with a revisit to Savannah and Charleston. Both definitely on our list at some point.
Hope you and all the boys are well?
Sandie

WileyCoyote 21 Feb 21 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twentyyears (Post 14842986)
Well, what a trip! I caught up on this yesterday, furlough afternoon!
Great news re the land purchase, I also caught up on the March house trip, grey is certainly in; our new kitchen is grey.
Like all of us it looks like your plans are on hold, but how lovely it will be when all done!
Looks like a lovely area, we will go and explore in a year or two.
We bought another DVC contract and plan to try Hilton Head and Vero Beach in a few years, need to use up the banked points for now.
Also want to do a similar south road trip. If you like quirky beaches I highly recommend the Nags Head and Outer Banks area one year. You could combine it with a revisit to Savannah and Charleston. Both definitely on our list at some point.
Hope you and all the boys are well?
Sandie

Haha we have redone two bathrooms and the kitchen - all grey ;)

Will look up those places. It was so nice to try some new places. We are getting through our holiday destination list slow but sure. Palm Coast is lovely. A bit cooler than Orlando but still plenty warm enough compared to here ...

We are ok . I just had shingles which was not nice but otherwise we stay thankful to be well and just keeping everything crossed the worst is behind for everyone. I haven’t seen my Mum since Xmas 2019 ... it’s crazy :(