theDIBB

theDIBB (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   SuperCalorieCarbarifficMyWeightIsGonnaBeAtrocious: May2019: Fatty's 21 day Floridian Food Wrap (https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1112539)

Th1nkT1nk 2 Feb 20 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjdjud (Post 14268823)
Part V

Oh yay 😀 🥳 that’s quite a countdown! Looking forward to hearing more :spin:

gjdjud 2 Feb 20 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk (Post 14268974)
Oh yay 😀 🥳 that’s quite a countdown! Looking forward to hearing more :spin:

I know it's absolutely ages away but I'm so excited to have things booked and had to share. We have 8 nights booked at 2 universal hotels with Disney to book hopefully in April. Another 21 day report to come:)

Th1nkT1nk 2 Feb 20 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjdjud (Post 14269403)
I know it's absolutely ages away but I'm so excited to have things booked and had to share. We have 8 nights booked at 2 universal hotels with Disney to book hopefully in April. Another 21 day report to come:)

Yay! Where are you hoping for at Disney? 21 days?! Fantastic!

gjdjud 2 Feb 20 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk (Post 14269448)
Yay! Where are you hoping for at Disney? 21 days?! Fantastic!

We have booked 5 nights at Cabana Bay, 3 nights at Royal Pacific Resort booked and we are hoping to book 13 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. This will all depend on free dining but will hope to upgrade :)

Th1nkT1nk 2 Feb 20 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjdjud (Post 14269799)
We have booked 5 nights at Cabana Bay, 3 nights at Royal Pacific Resort booked and we are hoping to book 13 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter. This will all depend on free dining but will hope to upgrade :)

That sounds great - I hope you get what you want once it’s released :) This year is our first time trying on-site Universal (2 nights at Endless Summers and 1 at RPR) and we are super excited about it... I can really see us wanting to do a longer stay in the future.

Rescuer 3 Feb 20 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gjdjud (Post 14269799)

Sounds like a brilliant plan!

gjdjud 3 Feb 20 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rescuer (Post 14270548)
Sounds like a brilliant plan!

Thank you:) Except we are on-site for 13 days as opposed to the 6 we did last time. I'm going to scramble my brain planning for 13 adrs!

PixieBoot 5 Jul 20 09:09 PM

Really enjoyed reading, thank you 😊 your lovely girls are really growing up. Do the girls enjoy pool time? Perhaps a way to entice Evie back if there’s more of the other things she enjoys? I’ve realised with our 3 that only my eldest is particularly fussed about meals out, the other 2 are fussy eaters with low/more ‘snacky’ appetites. So next trip I think there’ll be far fewer table service meals in favour of quick service & poolside. I think because of this I’ll justify room service a little more. Just a thought, anyway 😃 Although doing club at universal again next time I’m really minded to purchase a few days of the dining plan ..so thanks for the insight on this. Did you purchase online or at hotel/kiosk?