Go Back   theDIBB
Forgotten Password?
Notices
theDIBB Reporter Index

Members Photo Trip Reports Index

Return to Index

Loopylooloo

The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 16 - DTD and Going Home
Created: 18 Apr 14 11:42 PM
We had a lovely lay in this morning, and a long lazy breakfast to set us up for the day ahead, I have to say the breakfasts here have been fabulous I will miss the pancakes!
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 15 - IOA, Shopping & Bahama Breeze
Created: 18 Apr 14 12:19 AM
So today I really wanted to go back to Islands of Adventure to do the Harry Potter Forbidden Journey ride, which I didnt do on our VIP trip, because I was worried about feeling sick, which is not very VIP is it?! I asked everyone in my family REALLY nicely, if they would get up, and not fanny about in the morning, so we could go early and avoid the queues. We woke up aro...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 14 - Typhoon Lagoon & Red Lobster
Created: 17 Apr 14 4:25 AM
We went back to Typhoon Lagoon this morning, its our favourite park, we love the beach boys music, the huge wave pool, and the...FUNNEL CAKE! Look who I bumped into - Lilo! Lilo and Loo Loo...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 13 - Kennedy Space Center & Rain!
Created: 15 Apr 14 11:40 PM
We got up kind of late, and set off for Kennedy Space Center at about half past ten, I actually enjoyed the hours drive, it was nice to see beyond the few miles we have been living in for last two weeks, we saw some housing estates, (nice villas) lovely birds, and a dead racoon in the road much to my dismay! We have not seen any Gators yet though, I would like to see a big...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 12 - Epcot and Illuminations Cruise
Created: 15 Apr 14 3:28 AM
We began our time in Ecot with Soarin, using fastpass plus, (thank the lord for fastpass, the regular queue was over two hours! ) I thought this ride was brilliant, right up my street! Then we did Mission Space, Terry and I took the easy route, and the boys went for the full throttle version!
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 11 - Chilling and Narcoossee's
Created: 14 Apr 14 2:54 AM
I had caught a stinking cold from my son George, (thanks George!) so instead of going out today, we stayed at the resort, and just rested, swam, and did a lot of nothing "chilling" as he would say.
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 10 Blizzard Beach and Bahama Breeze
Created: 13 Apr 14 2:49 AM
We got to Blizzard Beach early, as we knew it would be busy, being the weekend, and found a good place to set up camp for the day. The first thing that strikes you here is the theming, everywhere is snow covered, but there are also palm trees, to go with this winter/summer theme, is the music, a blend of reggae, and christmas songs? ! Very funny. I floated round the lazy ...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 9 - More Shopping and Hollywood Studios
Created: 12 Apr 14 3:25 AM
Hubby and I went back to the Mall this morning, leaving George in charge of Harry at the villa, much to their delight. We bought nearly everything the shops had, then headed back, heavy with bags! The bargains are just amazing, we bought so many gifts for people back home.
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day 8, Universal Studios and Dinner At Home!
Created: 10 Apr 14 7:59 PM
We started our day with a lovely breakfast at our resort, this place is just brilliant, what a way to start the day!
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family trip - Day Seven, Typhoon Lagoon & House Of Blues!
Created: 10 Apr 14 2:36 AM
So today we got up late, and headed on over to Typhoon Lagoon, it has a wonderful tropical, laid back vibe to it, with great music, (beach boys etc) it was like a day at the beach!
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day Six, Animal Kingdom & RAIN
Created: 8 Apr 14 8:02 PM
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day Five, Walmart & Kona Cafe
Created: 8 Apr 14 2:59 AM
Today we needed to kick back a little after walking 9 miles yesterday at Universal, so we just chilled out at our resort, and had a lazy breakfast, followed by a trip to Walmart (I was actually quite excited by this, believe it or not!) Walmart was huge, and very easy to navigate, I had great fun filling the trolley, much to my husbands disgust, I mostly bought chocolates,...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day Four, VIP tour At Universal
Created: 7 Apr 14 1:43 AM
Today was a day that can only be described by that all American word "Awesome"! We headed off early to Universal Islands of Adventure, where we met out tour guide, Jamie (a lady) and our fellow group members, Ed and Linda, a really nice couple from Houston. Our VIP tour involved a guided tour of the two parks, and instant access to 10 of the best rides and attractions. ...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day Three, Mall, Pool And JIKO
Created: 6 Apr 14 2:15 AM
Saturday 5th April Today we had a lazy breakfast, then went to the Premium Outlet Mall, just up the road. George went crazy and bought half the mall, (despite being very grumpy about going out in the first place) he got Raybans, shorts, underwear, after shave etc, Harry just bought cookies! Terry enjoyed Ralph Lauren, and I went in Banana Republic. We had a lovely salad l...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day Two - Magic Kingdom
Created: 4 Apr 14 11:52 PM
Friday 4th April - Magic Kingdom I was awake at 3am, and we all got up around six thirty so an early start! We set off for Magic Kingdom, and got there just after it opened. We went straight to Pirates of the Caribbean ride, queue times were 10 mins max, we were so amazed, we had booked the new Fastpass plus system but really didnt need it, although I think its fantastic ...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Day One!
Created: 4 Apr 14 10:59 AM
Thursday 3rd April We had a good flight, sailed through immigration, and then went to car hire garage using our savetime with Alamo, it was a breeze, we went straight to garage, no hire desks, or paperwork, a man pointed at the cars and said "pick one"! Boys chose a Dodge 4x4, brand new, Terry is a happy bunny! 5 minutes later we were off! The sat nav was a God send, we w...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! Shoes...
Created: 19 Jan 14 8:23 PM
My shoes arrived! These shoes from "Hotter" probably won't make me look hot, but will keep my feet happy while we walk for miles around the theme parks! They are quite literally the most comfy thing I have ever had on my feet, apart from Crocs with Socks (sorry if that offends anyone! )
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida! VIP treatment
Created: 14 Nov 13 8:05 PM
We have just booked a VIP tour for Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure, we will be able to ride queue free on 10 rides, and go backstage, learn lots of secret stuff apparently, so YAY to all that! While I was at it, I also booked us in to the Number 1 lounge at Gatwick, on the day we fly, and there was an option for "spa package" no idea what that is but it sound...
The "are we nearly bankrupt yet" french family first trip to florida!
Created: 24 Jul 13 7:55 AM
Background info and Introductions: Me (Loo Loo) 41, Baby I was born high five! Hubby (Terry) 56, Mr Grumpy, hates americans. (Not all of them but does not do that whole high five thing, ever) Eldest son (George) 15, Computer genius, room reclusive Youngest son (Harry) 10, typical boy, loves football, and food! I have been desperate to go to Florida for years, we usual...