US Rent A Car
theDIBB Reporter Index

Members Photo Trip Reports Index

Return to Index
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

scottishnellie

Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Highs N Lows
Created: 9 Jul 18 5:53 PM
So in the car on the way to the airport and while waiting at the gate to board the plane home we discussed this. Mainly as I am already planning next year in my head so may as well get their input while it’s fresh! Kevin’s (dad) highs RPR club level with FOLP Teak Rest Day at the villa Canoeing down Rock river run Anna Maria island Helens (Mum)highs Anna Mar...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 21. All Over For Another Year. Homeward Bound
Created: 9 Jul 18 5:09 PM
Up at 8am and had my last morning coffee out by the pool before all the final packing and getting ready would start. I was dreading this morning. Not just coz it’s horrible going home, but all the agro this causes, trying to get Hannah out of her bed so I can strip it, trying to get her to hand everything over that needs packed, kevin getting himself all in a stoos...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 20, Disney Hotels, Meeting A Dibber & Millers Ale House
Created: 8 Jul 18 2:35 AM
Woke up at 7:30 and was out by the pool with my coffee shortly after. When Kevin came out he spotted an armadillo that had just come out of the bushes. I snapped a quick pic on my phone through the pool mesh. It’s a bit rubbish but we had no time to grab the SLR but he had gone back into the bushes All ready, left at 10:30 and popped down the US27 to get the prot...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 19, Villa Chillin & Teak Neighbourhood grill
Created: 7 Jul 18 2:13 AM
Last night after uploading my trippie I had a few games of pool with Hannah, a cup of tea and went to bed just after 10. I didn’t wake up til 9:30! Now that is a good nights sleep. If unnaturally long! I must’ve needed it. Turns out that as well as suffering the heat yesterday, something had been eating me alive. I woke itching like mad and when I got up ...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 18, Busch Gardens, Buffalo Wild Wings
Created: 6 Jul 18 1:28 AM
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 17 High Grove Clubhouse, Tiki Bar At Lake Minneola On 4t
Created: 5 Jul 18 4:01 AM
Got up at 8, and as usual folded and put away all the washing then got my coffee and out to the poolside. Mr Hawk was around but staying very high up today
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 16 Cowboy Boots, Mini Golf, Devenneys Irish Pub
Created: 4 Jul 18 1:33 AM
Longer lie ins with me up at 8:30. Kieran was up but said he had slept an hour longer than usual. I sorted the washing, made my coffee and took half the Tiramisu out to the poolside for breakfast. Oh my word that tiramisu was yum!
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 15 Seaworld, Hash House A Go Go
Created: 3 Jul 18 1:22 AM
I woke at 7:30 and kieran was already up. Sorted the washings, got my coffee and out to the pool. No sign of Mr Hawk today, but the geese were on top gun training and did multiple flypasts really close 😃 Kevin was out by 8:30 and we started to get ready. Left the villa at 10am thinking with Seaworld being quieter than Disney and Universal we could afford not to...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 14, Volcano Bay, Pool Time, Rolling Oaks Olive Garden
Created: 2 Jul 18 3:34 AM
Today’s forecast was for sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon. And today was the last day we could use our Universal tickets. Yes folks, we are two thirds of the way through this holiday already. Going way too fast! So we decided to aim for volcano bay for 9am opening. We only wanted to do the rollercoaster ride, have a go on the lazy river then we defini...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 13 Showcase Of Citrus Swamp Tour, Florida Mall, Teak
Created: 1 Jul 18 2:59 AM
Woke up at 7:30, made my coffee and sat out on by the pool. Mr Hawk was very busy terrorising the area this morning. I was watching him circling around then swooping down while all the wee birdies were chirping warnings to each other. Next thing he decides to take a break and comes to land right above my head! Right there on the pool cage! I would swear he was saying ^J...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 12 Shopping, Sweet Tomatoes And Cowboy Boots
Created: 30 Jun 18 1:58 AM
I woke just after 7 and pottered about on my phone in the dark so I didn’t wake the others. I was messaging my friend at work to see what’s been going on (in a nice way, not a stressy way, as a lot of the others are still interviewing for other roles) Kieran was next awake at 9am which just goes to show the long lie was the right thing to do rather than char...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 11, Hard Rock Hotel, US IOA, Cowfish
Created: 30 Jun 18 12:38 AM
Alarms went off at 6:30 and everybody up. I had planned to leave by 7:15 but best laid plans and all that. Well, tired teenager trying to get ready more like. We went to bed at 11 and she was still on YouTube or some such thing, but would she be told to get to sleep so she could get up? Nope 👎 Finally out just before 8 and drove up to Hard Rock Hotel. We book...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 10, Meeting Darrin, Shopping And Night In
Created: 29 Jun 18 1:45 AM
Woke up around 7 but kept dozing off and in until 9 as I really wanted a lie in after such a tiring day yesterday. At 9am I got up and had breakfast, cleaned the kitchen and sorted the washings out. Today we had no plans at all other than I was going to meet Darrin (growlytummy on the dibb) in Disney Springs while he is on his Welcome Home Geoffa trip. Darrin had whatsa...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 9, Paddle Down Rock River Run, Wekiwa State Park, Ovation
Created: 28 Jun 18 12:51 AM
I woke up at 6am. Which is just as well as I was supposed to set an alarm for 6am, which of course I hadn’t as I had passed out the minute I hit the hay. Into the living room and there’s kieran all dressed ready to go. Said he had been up since 5:30. Woke Hannah who jumped out of bed and went for cereal - result. Then woke kevin who said he thought we were to...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 8, Shopping, Star Wars VR, Homecomin
Created: 27 Jun 18 2:00 AM
Up at 8am, sorted the washing, made my coffee and out to my favourite spot by the pool. Kieran was already in the games room. Kevin got up about 9:30 and joined me.
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 7. Villa Chillin, Trainer Shopping, Steak N Shake
Created: 25 Jun 18 1:09 AM
I woke at 7am and found Kieran was already in the games room on the PlayStation3. He gets up so early! He said he had slept great. Last year in this villa he used our bathroom all the time despite having his own. This year being a bit older and starting to enjoy his own space more, he has set his own bathroom up with all his toiletry stuff. He has even perfectly laid o...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 6. AMI, Manatee Beach, Star Fish Co & ^home^
Created: 24 Jun 18 12:47 AM
Kevin and I woke after spending the night in the squeakiest bed known to man. It was comfy, but if one of us so much as breathed the whole metal frame creaked and groaned! We got showered and headed out for a walk along the beach at 7:30 as I just couldn’t resist it. Kieran was up playing his Nintendo switch and didn’t want to come, and Hannah was still dozing...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 5 AMI Anna Maria Beach Cottages, The Sandbar
Created: 23 Jun 18 3:20 AM
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 4 St Petes Beach, Skidders, Bongos
Created: 22 Jun 18 2:03 AM
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 3. Grand Plaza At St Petes Beach, Bongos
Created: 21 Jun 18 3:06 AM
We had planned to eat in Spinners revolving restaurant in the hotel tomorrow. But I can see that being patched for toes in the sand and cocktails again. We will see...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 2. Volcano Bay, RPR Pool, IOA US & Toothsome
Created: 20 Jun 18 10:09 AM
The kids and I had some dippin dots as we passed through the Jurassic area.
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Day 1. RPR Club Level, IOA, US And A Kong Adventure
Created: 19 Jun 18 11:11 AM
As Kong was up and running we decided to do that to see what it like when it works! It was good, but every one of us took a deep breath and went OH NO at the bit where it stopped before, then breathed out as we carried on! From there we were heading to Harry Potter as Hannah was determined to do it tonight. On the way over the bridge we noticed loads of folk standing ...
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Travel Day. MAN - MCO, Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
Created: 18 Jun 18 3:20 AM
Hannah a a smell around Victorias Secrets to plan which ones she is buying in Florida. Whilst in here I could here giggling then Kieran announces Muuuum Dads making me look at the mannequins. Yeah, that would be the bums in fancy knickers. I swear to God its like having 3 kids. I sent both boy children to go wait outside.
Scottishnellies Redundancy Trip Jun18. Pre-travel Day Glasgow To Manchester, Heald Green
Created: 16 Jun 18 9:49 PM
Yay! It’s today! For the background to this years trip please feel free to read my Pre-trip report in that section. I will try to put a wee link to an index below when I get organised. https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1076462 Doesn’t let me post a link to the pre-trip report but you can copy the above and paste it in if you are interested...
Scottishnellie Goes Girly In Turkey - Day 7 Heading Home
Created: 18 Apr 18 4:57 PM
So today was our last day 😢 I was really missing my boys but messaged Kevin to say I would rather they were flying out to me than I was flying home to them. Could have done with another week of this glorious sunshine and heat.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

Orlando Attraction Tickets