Monsieur Paul

Monsieur Paul
Hollywood & Vine

Hollywood & Vine
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Lotus Blossom Café

Lotus Blossom Café
Location Epcot World Showcase China
Description Quick Service focusing on Asian cuisine. Egg Rolls, Grilled Chicken, Stir Fry, Specialty Drinks.
Cuisine Chinese
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Not Required
Price Range Less than $10
Members Rating (4.5)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Imagineer

Had the ornage chicken and sweet & sour chicken. Very nice and plenty for the three of us. As we were on the WSDP we also got dessert - we went for the ice creams. These were.. erm... different. I can't say that I liked the ginger ice cream.

It would be nice in the seating area was air conditioned. In the height of summer it gets far too warm. However, it is shaded, which is something.
August 2014
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We are big Chinese food lovers, although granted we're more accustomed to our local UK takeaways/restuarants so couldn't really be too picky.

We gave it a go anyway at the end of the night, originally we had planned to visit Chip N Dale's Campfire Night, but the weather was hellish and decided to just wait it out at Epcot.

We decided to give it a try and opted for 2 meals for the 3 of us as we had eaten a bit through the day anyway. We opted for a Sweet and Sour Chicken Kids and a Orange Chicken and Rice. It was okay, we didn't finish it, possibly the whole day took it's toll. Although I'd love just a general Chicken or Beef with Curry Sauce, lol.

Would I do it again? Probably not, although admittedly we are a bit hit and miss anyway with Chineses when on holibobs.
June 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Trainee Dibber

Lotus Blossom Cafe has some really high points for me, as well as some not so high ones.

The service is always really fast and the food has always tasted really fresh to me.

The Orange Chicken and Fruit Slushy drink they do is amazing. Really fills the spot if you plan to spend a long day in Epcot.

Low points would be that even though you are under a cover, the seating is still pretty much outside. So even though you have the fans, it is just not as good as being in air conditioning. Also because there are no glass in the windows, you could find yourself making friends with a couple of birds and squirrels that wouldn't mind sharing lunch with you.

Overall a great place to stop
May 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

A great choice for a filling tasty and well priced lunch. DW and I choose orange Chicken and Rice while the kids had Sweet and Sour. All plates were emptied and smiles were left on the faces. We will be back here - excellent.
April 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

We always make a stop here for lunch when we visit Epcot. The food is always tasty, with good sized portions and the staff very friendly. We have enjoyed all the dishes we have had (especially the orange chicken) and found it to be good value for money.
March 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We ate here for lunch and I really struggled to find something on the menuI could eat as the choices were really limited. I didn't enjoy what I had and I wouldn't eat here again - the food was tasteless and very boring.
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

We loved this quick service resturant. In our honest opinion we prefered it to the sit down resturant Nine Dragons.

The food was delicious esp the orange chicken like a few other people have mentioned, lots of choice and a good sized portion. The Staff are also very friendly.

Can't wait to go back again!
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

Tasty food, nice location, clean and welcoming. We hope to return!
August 2009
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We love the World Showcase as you get to have food that isn't the usual burger and fries! Especially like to come here as it's cheap and the food is really good, I love the orange chicken. Staff very friendly.
May 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting Excited

Had a fabulous 3 course lunch for 3 here courtesy of free tickets from our viewing of Disney Vacation Resort. Food was wonderfull and plentifull. Would recommend it to all chineses food lovers.
September 2005
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Nice place for a quick lunch. Food well priced for inside a Disney park.
March 1999
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]