Christini's

Christini's
50's Prime Time Café

50's Prime Time Café
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Location Grand Floridian
Description Retreat to the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in this airy, eight-sided waterfront pavilion. Enjoy spectacular views and even finer dining. Named for a quaint Florida town, this eatery offers small-town charm and big-city culinary expertise. Creative North American seafood offerings are highlighted by Maine lobster, fanny bay oysters and wild Alaskan salmon. And there's filet mignon, too! This octagonal restaurant is "ate" times the fun.
Cuisine Seafood
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Required
Price Range More than $35
Website disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=NarcooseesDiningPage
Members Rating (4.5)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

What a great restaurant. We loved the surf and turf, lobster tail and steak. Such a delicious meal overlooking the lake and watching the sunset with the castle in the distance. We took the boat back to MK and followed the electrical water pageant around the lagoon, would ddefinitely recommend this restaurant.
August 2019
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We really liked Narcoosees. The walk up through the Grand Floridian is nice & the place itself is smart. You have the feeling you're in a good restaurant. Our server ("my name's Chevy, as in Chase") was smooth & professional. He brought us a glass of champagne because it was our wedding anniversary. The food was excellent. Watching Happily Ever After from the terrace was great. Being on the Dining Plan helps a lot because it's not cheap, but it was a really good evening.
August 2019
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

2013 Our biggest disappointment - specially for a Signature meal. This was all because of a poor server, bringing wrong food, no forks, not topping up drinks etc. Best bit was watching the Electrical Water Pageant afterwards from the deck. Won't be back unfortunately.
EDIT 2017 We went back and gave them another chance at Sunday Brunch - one word AMAZING!
October 2017
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

This was one of our favourite restaurants when we last visited in 2014 but alas not anymore - we decided we would have the fillet steak and pay for the lobster tail as an add on - the food arrived and it was all cold. We informed the waiter who took my husbands' steak back - my steak was warm so I said I would eat it like that but couldn't eat the potatoes as they were stone cold - so he just put my steak on a sideplate and took the rest away - my husbands plate came back with his previous steak heated up and the same veg and potatoes - my veg and pots came on a side plate with my lobster tail. The lobster tails were very bland - I had finished my steak by the time everything else came back and my husbands still wasn't that hot tbh. We had the cheesecake for dessert - that had shrunk in size from the last time we had it and tbh didn't taste the same. We would normally give a restaurant we like another go even if we had a bad meal but due to the sloppiness of how we were served our main course and the taste and expense of the food do not think it was worth it and will not be visiting again. A manageress came and asked us how the food was just after ours went back and without even looking at the table she said "how's the food beautiful right?" to which I replied no it's not actually we have sent it back! She then said that she would go and look into straight away and come right back - guess what - we didn't see her again.!
September 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [1] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [1]
Excited about Disney

A big family favourite that I found distincly underwhelming - not bad, just not what I was hoping for. I have had better seafood elsewhere on property and feel the two TS credits allied more to the restaurant's location and less to its produce.
August 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Proud to wear my Ears

this was a mixed bag for our party, I really enjoyed my steak but my wife felt as if her halibut was over-seasoned and our friends weren't as impressed with their steaks. Given the fact that it's a 2 credit signature restaurant I think it's held to a higher standard and for us it fell just slightly short
October 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

First experience of signature dining. 2 credits on DDP. Setting was lovely and we were seated by the window. Food was really good, but the steak at Be Our Guest was far superior. We then watched the water pageant and Wishes. Nice experience to do something a little different.
August 2014
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Serious Dibber

Beautiful restaurant with stunning views of seven seas lagoon and the Magic Kingdom. Make sure you make a reservation for 8:00pm because you will have a great view of the fireworks that usually start at 10pm. Food here is always great and the service is friendly.
September 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

We ate here early afternoon before heading back to the Magic Kingdom for the Wishes Dessert Party and we were pretty disappointed to be honest. The meat was not really that tender and I would say that the food was a little bland. Our son had steak and when we questioned him why he had eaten everything except the steak he said "its not very nice". I then tasted it and it was really charcoal tasting and bitter. He had already eaten the potatoes and veg so we saw no value in sending it back at this point and just wanted to get back to the Magic Kingdom. The server, whilst friendly made a sarcastic comment about guessing what we would order as we were on the dining plan so assumed we wouldn't want a starter. I found this to be a little over familiar as I prefered not to eat starters anyway as most of the main courses were more than enough for me and also because we were off to a dessert party!
The view was indeed lovely but the setting we found to be a little pretentious and the food not so great either. A shame.
May 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

Visited here for the first time in January'13.
Food was wonderful, Dh had Steak and I had Steak with Lobster tail, absolutely gorgeous. Will be back here on next visit.
Service was excellent even though they were very busy. We waited 20 mins past our adr, which was fine as we sat at the bar with a drink.
January 2013
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

First time visit for us following DDs discovery of liking steak and lobster in Maine last year. We arrived just intime for a torrential downpour and spectacular lightening displays around the area!

However, all inside was calm and tranquil. We had a short 5 minute wait for our table, then our server Tom came over and introduced himself. Drinks orders were taken, menus proffered, followed shortly by the sourdough bread and butter - fatal!

We ordered the full lobster (DW), filet mignon and lobster tail (DD) and the filet mignon (self) - all came cooked to perfection. For desserts, the cheese plate (DW), ice cream (DD) and the cheesecake (self). Drinks refills (unfortunately not on the beer that I had! ) were plentiful, and the whole experience was unhurried and relaxed - we were in the restaurant for 2 hours!

All in all an excellent dining experience - yes, it did use 2 TS credits from our DDP but we had received this free so even better!

Unfortunately the weather scuppered our plans to watch Wishes from the balcony that evening, but as we had enjoyed the experience so much, we booked again for the last night of our holidays in the hope the weather would be better.

I did send an e-mail to Customer Relations complementing our server and indeed all the staff on our meal.

When we arrived for our second visit, they obviously had our previous visit registered as we were given a warm welcome back and asked if we would like Tom as our server again - yes please.

Again, only a short wait before being seated with a great view over the lagoon towards MK (it wan't raining this time). Tom arrived shortly after to take our order, and thanked us for our e-mail to Customer Relations. This time, DW and myself both ahd the filet mignon with DD sticking with the mignon and lobster tail. During the meal, the manager also came over to have a word with us about the e-mail and thanking us for eating there again.

Onto desserts, and both DW and myself enjoyed the cheese plate with DD once again going for ice cream.

With that, and our final 6TS credits used up, we managed to watch Wishes from the balcony - a great end to our holiday. We will definitely visit again if on DDP (especially if free! )
August 2012
Imagineer

had a fantastic experience here and had a fabulous server - Amer. I had lobster and filet, DD had filet and DS ate of the childrens menu which we paid for OOP instead of using 2 credits I had the almond crusted cheesecake and it was divine we all left feeling we had eaten really well and enjoyed everymouthful

We did well with timings and had just finished our main when Amer said the fireworks were about to start and would I like to take the children outside, then after that the electric water pagent came by. Fantastic evening and would definately recommend and visit again - the only downside to have come from this is my DD tried my lobster and decided she likes it too!
May 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Serious Dibber

We were a large group and had the pleasure of having our food served out to us on the terrace as we watched wishes (even had the music piped in). The steak was amazing best ive had at Disney. Would go back in a heart beat and its a great excuse to go for a nosey round the GF if your not staying there.
October 2010
Imagineer

we had a lovely meal here, with good service. highly recommend. full review with pictures here:http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=4312921#post4312921
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We’ve eaten at Narcoosees a number of times and usually it’s heaving, you can’t get seated the service can be hit and miss but that said usually as long as I have a good Appletini I don’t mind the wait. On this particular occassion we check in half an hour early and they say, "sure be about 15 mins and we’ll get you seated, have a seat at the bar“ again usually you’re lucky to get a seat for one at the bar but LOL the place was not very busy at all – I had my Appletini and Paul had a glass of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, it’s one of our favourites!

Not 10 mins later we were being seated.

On this trip I started with the Ahi Tuna for a starter and our server, who incidentally I had on a previous visit, really bigged up the Tuna (sushi style) and it was good but it wasn’t THAT good so I was a little disappointed and wish I had gone for the calamari or mussels both of which are big favourites of mine at this restaurant.

Paul had the crab cakes and said that they were very good.

Then it was Lobster all the way for me because they make it so easy to eat at Narcoosees because they cut it all for you so no messing with the lobster crackers unlike at Fultons.

Paul went for the filet and said it was very good.

We didn't have desserts on this visit but I can recommend the key lime creme brulee and the almond crusted white chocolate cheesecake.
May 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

My favourite restaurant on Disney! The food is superb. The service is outstanding. The venue is idyllic. I could not find any fault at all. We were lucky to have a window seat so could watch both the electrical pageant and Wishes. It is pricey but we were on DDP and managed to get a second reservation whilst we were out there - but only with the help of a CM at AKL who managed to wangle us in!
April 2009
slightly serious Dibber

Always a good option for a ‘posh’ meal. Although children are very welcome, this restaurant has a little bit more of an adult air to it, so I’ve always though anyway!
Food is excellent as is the service.

Try and get a table in the window. Time it right and you’ll get a fab view of Wishes and the water pageant parade. I’d always go back to Narcoosee’s.
September 2008
New Poster (4)

Fantastic location, not much room at the bar to wait but lovely to walk around, we had booked for the water pagant and our server was great she timed everything so were saw the Pagant between the starter and main course and then between main course and dessert we watched the Wishes fireworks, we didn't have a window seat but thanks to our server we had a excellent view. The food was out of this world and matched the service and location. We are planning to return next year.
October 2007
Imagineer

Really sorry folks, did not enjoy this restaurant at all, very noisey with screaming kids, service was a bit off for this class of restaurant. I had Crab Cakes for starters, ok, but wouldn't get again, for main meal, Surf & Turf, Steak was beautiful, but unfortunately the Lobster was tasteless. Key Lime Creme Brulee for Dessert, which was really yummy. Didn't has a window seat so couldn't get a really good look at Wishes, but went outside and had a wonderful view. Overrall, wouldn't come again, sorry.
October 2007
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

This was a lovely place to have a quiet dinner for two. The setting was wonderful and we requested a window table to watch the Electrical water pageant. Apparently you can see the MK fireworks from here too. The service was attentive and we felt the waiter offered good advice and really listened to our likes and dislikes, and communicated these well to the chef. The food was actually hot so we know it was cooked to order unlike other expensive Disney restaurants. The quality of the food was excellent and there was a great choice. Unfortunately we couldn't manage desert but they looked interesting & tempting. There is a dress code (business casual) and we struggled to meet this with our limited holiday wardrobe (!), but we made the effort and were very disappointed to see that many others had not bothered (i.e. cut offs, baseball caps, sportswear). Overall - really lovely.
November 2006