Pizzafari

Pizzafari
Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party

Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Planet Hollywood®

Planet Hollywood®
Location Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
Description The World's largest Planet Hollywood is located in Downtown Disney. At one time this Planet Hollywood was the largest restaurant in the World.

Planet Hollywood is a movie themed restaurant which is owned by many movie stars including... Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Demi Moore, director John Hughes, and Whoopi Goldberg.

Planet Hollywood features 3 dining levels and hundreds if not thousands of movie memorabilia to check out. This restaurant is a must see!
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Recommended
Price Range $10 - $20
Members Rating (4.2)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

This was our worst meal of a 2 week holiday. I had steak which was supposed to be medium well - and it was so hard I couldn't chew it, DD had Mahi Mahi which was also very overcooked. Both meals were left after a few mouthfuls. DH had Pulled Pork burger which he said was 'OK'. Desserts were better 2 x sticky toffee pudding which were good and a Banana pudding which wasn't great. We had to ask for a refill of drinks even though the server had been at the table and the glasses were empty. Won't go again.
November 2018
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [1]
Very Serious Dibber

This was one of my favourite restaurants from this trip. We've been previously before the facelift and it was good but this time was much better. The atmosphere was amazing, karaoke during dinner with the servers all joining in was brilliant. The kids especially enjoyed it when we were up on the big screen! The staff were fantastic and probably the hardest working staff I've seen out here.
Food was top notch (especially the LA Lasagne) and milkshakes and desserts spectacular.
September 2018
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Trying for More Ears

They have vastly improved their customer service and the layout of the restaurant. They have a slight makeover where they have removed a lot of the tables and this has created a lot more space so you are not sat on top of each other. We had $10.00 vouchers that stated per party but they did accept the two vouchers form us giving us saving of $20. Food was good and the atmosphere was rocking. They took out photos, asked if we wanted them, only had to say no and they left us alone.We will be going back again.
September 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

The most memorable server of our holiday. Kim was a legend. She remembered each of our names, and made sure we were never short of drinks.

The food was lovely, although my burger was slightly pink for my liking. A great place to walk around and spent time in too there are so many amazing artefacts from a huge variety of films.

My friend had the deep fried lasagne which he said was yummy!
October 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Food was great. Staff extremely helpful. I couldn't stop staring at their memorabilia! Although it was expensive, it was worth it and I would go back. He'll, the food is supposed to be expensive, you're on holiday!
They had an autographed Ted Williams jersey and being the Red Sox fan that I am, I stared at it and they allowed me to take a photo, something they don't usually do. (For the record, I still stare at that jersey!)
The only thing was having to have your photo taken. Though we didn't buy it.
Overall, it was great and I would return.
October 2013
Excited about Disney

had 2 lovely meals there last time we were in florida, food was gorgeous, atmosphere was great although on the 2 occasions we did have the problem of them adding more onto the tips than we originally had them charge to our room 1 of an extra $10 and 1 of $20 which the hotel sorted. Otherwise great experience and plan to go back on next years visit.
September 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

Anyone who has ever eaten in any Planet Hollywood location, will know they are going to get great quality food, great service..it does what you expect. We ate here on our first night, as I wanted to be sure that the family would find something on the menu they liked, and when the food arrived they would enjoy it...
August 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

We were over 30 minutes late for our reservation here, but we were shown to our table immediately, despite the restarant being full. DH and I had amazing steaks here (rib-eye and New York strip) DD had a huge burger and DS childs chicken nuggets would have fed him for 2 meals! All really good. The decoration was really good, and although it was a little loud we were by this stage of the holiday used to the noise. We had the Martini dessert between the 4 of us, and it was a real WOW! when it came out - it was HUGE!
July 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

Went there for dinner one night. We had no wait time at all, due to booking our disney tickets through Attraction Tickets Direct, we had been given 5 free meal passes, which included getting the first available table in the restaurant for our party. Excellent! Staff were alright, could have been a bit chirpier! Food was lovely, we all had the cheeseburgers, as they were the free meal and also a soft drink is free too. We also ordered desert, but were too full to finish them! What we did eat was INCREDIBLE! Would highly recommend the brownies to share! The memorabilia and themeing of the place is fabulous, we could've spent hours in there just walking around and looking at the stuff. Really liked the atmosphere in the place too! :)
July 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Trying for More Ears

My DS8 and DD6 both have the same birthday and chose Planet Hollywood for their birthday meal as they enjoyed it there so much last time we went. Nobody was disappointed, the food was great. I noticed the size of the portions had got slightly smaller but thats probably a good thing for the sake of my arteries. The waiter wished the kids happy birthday and we explained that they chose to come back, 10 minutes later the manager came to the table to thank us and told us the drinks on the house for the night and they made a special afters, free of charge, for the kids which was huge. Cant say enough good things about the place.
March 2013
Imagineer

We only visited Planet Hollywood as we had a discount voucher but I'm glad we did. It does get very mixed reviews, but we had a positive experience. We booked a late lunch and it wasn't very busy. Our server was lovely, very friendly. My OH had a beer and I had a cocktail. We skipped starters and went straight for the mains. I had the half roast chicken and OH had a burger. We had no complaints, the meals were lovely. Once we had paid the bill we went for a wander around and checked out the props.
September 2012
Excited about Disney

Saturday night is possibly the busiest night to go here, and if you do... make a reservation! Volleybal conventions soon fill the place up! We did have a reservation and still had a 40 minute wait. Not that we minded as we had plenty to look at. We got a bit of a naff table right next to the kitchen on the ground floor but we were only a party of 3 so we werent expecting too much. Food was good, huuuge portions. The staff very lively. Good cheesy tunes in the background but makes it very loud. All part of the atmosphere of Planet Hollywood.
June 2012
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
GEORGE

Loudest place on earth if you have have young children and very busy! It was fine , food ok not great. A large menu of American style food. Large portions. Service was good.
May 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Helping Mickey

Nice building, food ok, had better food inside Disney itself, one pet hate, getting pressured to buy pictures when sat with ur meal the table, and when you say no they keep pressuring till you buy. Have ate in ph in Vegas but was never pressured to buy as was here!
February 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

O.K ate here last week, we knew it would be busy in the evenings so went for late afternoon in between park hopping! Top two levels were shut in day so only serving downstairs, so quieter to start with! Great waiter, excellent food, 1 of our party was vegetarian and they accomodated their requests as nothing suited on the menu. Refill drinks seem to come automatically on soft soda drinks in Florida without asking but at NO point were we ever charged for them! My DD loved the flashing glass, available at an extra charge but she has it at home using it now! A little over pricey but if you want the experience of a renowned theme restaurant, then you expect to pay a little extra : )
October 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

Absolutely love this restaurant. We go here everytime we visit Florida. The meals are reasonably priced, you get good portion sizes and the menu has a choice of entrees from pasta to steak to burgers to salads. Plenty to see and admire around you too. On every visit the staff have always been very friendly and helpful. Recommended!
September 2011
Very Serious Dibber

Been every year over the last six or so and enjoyed each visit.
I feel with this restaurant you know what you're getting (in our party - a very large burger, nicely tailored to our requirements/tastes).
The atmosphere can be a little loud but always friendly and laid back.
Using it as a TS for the first time last year proved a little much for us, having squeezed a dessert in (although not manadtory, I do realise haha!) after a huge meal!
I would recommend to anyone who is unsure, give it a go! We always enjoy it!
September 2011
Apprentice Imagineer

We ate here never been berfore thiking it was too expensive but i have to say the food/drinks&service were top class $55 for a family of five happy days.
We got feed up with big macs $32 for all of us also loved just to get up walk around and look at all the props on the walls wow in p/h
August 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

We walked up the steps where we were greeted by a lady taking pics in front of the backdrop! and then she came round with it once your sat down eating felt a bit pressurised to buy it, we did buy it as the girls thought it was fab, Good food, great atmosphere & fun trivia items from movies of the past, it is worth a visit. It reminds me of a big TGI' fridays (which is my favourite restaurant)
August 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We had free tickets to this which arrived with our attraction tickets, we assumed we wouldn't have a large meal as it was free - but we were wrong, fantastic food, soo much of it too! Would go back again
August 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
Apprentice Imagineer

Went here in may last year, it was really busy and that showed with the food and service.

Service was slow and even had to wait ages to pay!

Food was ok and slightly warm but not hot as expected.

Been a few times before and had the opposite experience of great service and food so may give it another go this May.
May 2011
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Food was nice but not brilliant, i had a burger and fries DH had philly cheese steak and kids shared a pizza, loved the theme of the place and enjoyed it here overall would go again
May 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

My family and I LOVE this restaurant.
We look forward to this meal throughout the holiday!
The only thing i don't like.. they take your photo as you arrive..and are REALLY pushy for you to buy it..and we're quite an argumentative family..yet we ended up buying it..
Apart from that..service, food etc was great!
December 2010
VIP Dibber

Fantastic service and atmosphere, food quality and quantity was great, even if a little expensive. Get a VIP card to save time on the wait to be seated.
November 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We had a meal booked early for 5.15pm and the restaurant was really crowded as they only had the ground floor open. Because it was so busy, as a previous poster said, it was too noisy to have a proper conversation. The food was good, and an ok price. Really liked having a look at all the memorabilia as we sat at our table. Overall we liekd the food and all the things to look at, but it was too noisy and crowded to be a really enjoyable experience.
October 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
slightly serious Dibber

We love it, great atmosphere, food very good, service always really good even though very busy, never had a bad waiter/waitress. Lots of choice. Great memorabilia everywhere you look, a real experience.
October 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

First of all it gets VERY VERY busy so be prepared to wait and is always packed every time we have been. Slightly pricey but the portions are huge and we have never had a bad meal here.
Surroudings are great on each floor, do walk around and have a look at every thing or at least let the kids wander around, don't let the bussiness put them off, you've paid to look at it and that's why it's there
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Visited this restaurant for lunch after dropping our bags off at the Downtown Disney Check in and doing a bit of last minute shopping - we had a $10 off voucher we were given when we bought our attraction tickets so it was a good excuse to use this. Food was OK, service was OK - wasn't blown away by the place but it wasn't bad either and not bad value. Perhaps it being just before we were going to make our way to the airport so we were a little depressed. Would I visit this place again? Yeah - but wouldn't go out of my way to.
September 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, loud music and rock and roll atmosphere. Rather like Hard Rock Café, but very good service and great food. I had the pulled pork burger, and it was amazing, the shakes are pretty amazing too
September 2010
Imagineer

Wasnt overly impressed with food and service was friendly but did seem slightly rushed, also the waiting area was extremely crowded i could barely find my boyfriend again after i went to the toilet!
Although my boyfriend did get my birthday read out by the DJ which was nice surprise :)
August 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

It was quite noisy and very busy when we went but we thouroughly wnjoyed it. The food was great as was the service. I would definately go back again. It is not the place to go if you are looking for a quiet meal.
May 2010
Imagineer

Loud venue, expensive average food.
March 2010
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
slightly serious Dibber

This place gets a real hard rap but I am a fan! I happened to be in Orlando when this one had it’s Grand Opening, my Dad and I caught the bus from the Caribbean Beach to watch the red carpet, it was when PH was in its prime and there were so many Alist celebrities, it was just brilliant. Maybe I have good memories of this and that’s why I’ve stood by it but we always try and go and so far have not been disappointed.

It’s PH so you know it’s going to be busy, and loud – but that’s part of the fun! Portions are large, food is pretty decent and who doesn’t like looking at the memorabilia?

Last time I went I had a tomato pasta dish with a side salad (It was the last night of our trip and I was full to the brim so tried to finding the plainest thing I could!) and it was really delicious.
We will definitely be back!
January 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Reasonable food, reasonable price and good service. Feels very cramped inside with tables very close together but overall would return. Been to other Planet Hollywoods and all much the same
December 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

We had an excellent meal here. The food was tasty and well cooked, very friendly and bubbly staff and great atmosphere.

2 of our party felt this was the best steak they had on our trip.

We would definitely return.
December 2009
Imagineer

Been to Planet Hollywood before in New York & have to say the one in Florida is much better.
Got a table straight away our server was very helpful & friendly & the food was ok.
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Proud to wear my Ears

loved it here, we had a dj while we had our food he was very and kept us entertained, food was o.k nothing to fancy.. was very busy, book in advance aswell
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

Good venue, great food but waiter lost our disney room card and then asked for my wifes one! We then got the meal for free but were on ddp anyway. Went back to hotel to get new cards so spoilt evening
October 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

To be honest, we ate hear because from the outside it looked a tad like planet earth. Food was good but pretty standard, had another cheesesteak (love those cheesesteaks), very loud atmosphere with made listening to the waitress a little hard. Overall I would recommend if you get the munchies and you happen to walk by.
September 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We went in August (me, dh and our 2 little boys) I was a bit disapointed really. I thought the food was very average, the service was average too. Its really dark in there and quite difficult to read the menu. We were so squashed in and people kept knocking into my chair. We were sat next to the door where the food was brought from too so the staff kept knocking into me.

The props etc from various movies was really good to look at but I dont think we would go back there again. I wanted to go to see what it was like. I have done that and dont think its great so we wont be going again.
August 2009
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Very Serious Dibber

After visiting Florida for many years we finally made an adr at Planet Hollywood and have to say we were quite disappointed with it.
The food was average at best and you are so crammed in that I dread to think what would happen if there was a fire! You'd never get out if you were in the middle!
Glad we've been to try it, but wouldn't bother again.
August 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

What you get here shouldn't be a surprise to you, and it wasn't to us.

We weren't that impressed however, and are unlikely to go back, preferring the similar vibe of the Hard Rock Cafe up the road at Universal.
August 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [3] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Very Serious Dibber

ITs pretty much the same as any other Planet Hollywood.
I love looking at all of the props and this place is so large you could be looking for hours.
The food was ok but it took a long time to be seated and to get drinks.
Once we had eaten it took 45 minuets for any one to take the plates away.
Pretty good atmosphere though and would be great for familys.
June 2009
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [3]
VIP Dibber

Albeit a bit cramped - this is an excellent venue.
We tend to go here every year when we visit Downtown Disney and have never been disappointed. The menu is really varied and we have never had to send anything back as all food served comes out piping hot and of a good quality.
Its great for the youngsters too!
Highly recommended :)
May 2009
Imagineer

The service in here was excellent although if you are looking for a quiet dining experience this is not the place to come. However if you dont want to talk to each other over dinner its great!?! The food was really nice and the menu had plenty of choice. For medical reasons I had to follow a really low fat diet and they were excellent in sending the chef out to my table and then making me something off menu. The portions where quite large and we did not need a pudding although they looked very nice.
They also take you photo as you go in and you are then able to purchase this later when the staff bring them to your table, however we did not feel pressured into buying these but did because we loved the photo.
September 2008
Imagineer

Came here on our first night of the hol and what a pick - we loved it. We hadn't booked but were seated within 15 mins and great decor and atmos.
It was noisy and fun, not a romantic meal but we could certainly chat to each other very well.
Good choice of options, reasonable prices, huge portions, great service.
Would love to go back
September 2008
slightly serious Dibber

i spent the whole holiday looking forward to the meal at Planet Hollywood, having wanting to visit on our previous 4 vacations but never getting around to it. On leaving the restaurant I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed and disappointed.

The deco and atmosphere was not what I expected, the queue to gain a table was ridiculously long and once served the food was substandard for the prices we paid for the meal.
September 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
Excited about Disney

Used to love this place but personally i think it has gone downhill, wasnt busy when we went but they still managed to ignore us for the whole meal, food was tasteless and cold. We didnt stay there long. Seems like the stuff were just getting through the day, wasnt the service you come to expect from Disney.
August 2008
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
Apprentice Imagineer

We found this place to be very noisy. We had to shout at our server to make our order. Have to say the food was suprisingly good. I had the ribs which were superb. Our server was very polite. Great location in West Side at Downtown Disney. If you don't mind the noise then this is a good place to eat. We also ate at the rainforest cafe at Downtown Disney and out ofthe two we liked Planet Hollywood a lot more.
August 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Best burger I had in Orlando. Fantastic surroundings, no wait. Very reasonable prices but so worth a visit. We all had a great time and it far out shone its Universal rival (Hard Rock Cafe). Will be going back again next time and would highly recommend.
August 2008
slightly serious Dibber

Tried to book this on the day, but not possible. So we arrived at about 7:30 to be told we could have a table in an hour, that sounded fine as we wanted to look around the shops at DTD, the girl taking booking told me to come back in 30mins and wait in the bar or we could miss our table. I thought this was clever as we still had to wait an hour but obviously we had an extra drink in the bar. The food was nice and the atmosphere was good. Never had a bad meal here.
August 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
New Poster (2)

Planet hollywood is brilliant... The food there is lovely and the staff are always so friendly and will help you if you need help. Its lovely and clean and the food is absoulutly delicious
August 2008
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]

Was quite cramped
loud music
food not brill
expensive
July 2008
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Helping Donald

I like this restaurant. The service has always been good and the food - what you'd expect from an establishment of this nature - was very enjoyable. Good if you are hungry! I would go again, and would recommend it to amyone who is looking for more than just a good, American food experience.
June 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Really enjoyed Planet Hollywood, great food and the theming was great with all the props from different films hanging from the ceilings and all over the walls. Gets very busy and can be a bit cramped but we loved it
September 2007
Apprentice Imagineer

We had some vouchers for Free Burger and Drink and also VIP seating. We visited on our first night, had a few problems with the VIP seating but was soon sorted and was seated with only about a 10 minute wait, which was excellent seeing as we went when Free dining was on.

Service and atmosphere was great. Burgers were also really nice. Kids had Pizza and chicken. There was so much that they could of easily shared. This was a great first meal, especially seeing as we had the vouchers and it saved using a Dining Plan credit. Will visit again.
August 2007
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Ate here before we left for the airport. Would not revisit. Food took ages, even though the place was half full. I ended up leaving most of my food as it tasted funny and I didn't want to risk being ill on the plane!

Staff didn't seem interested in why, and just ignored us when we tried to get extra drinks.
May 2007
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [1] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [1]
Apprentice Imagineer

We were really looking to his meal as many of our friends told us that we have to visit this place as the restaurant has such a good reputation.

Well the service was slow, the food was poor, I sent my burger back as it was not cooked in the middle!

We were all disappointed and will never go again our money could have been spent better at McDonalds.
May 2007
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [1] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Excited about Disney

Had a great evening out when we went here, food was great and the atmosphere was good - would recommend to people :)
March 2007
slightly serious Dibber

great memorabillia great restaurant very busy place,food ok but really its another burger bar, even though we will visit again next time and again after that and again
February 2007
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Getting Excited

This place is great! The food is good, its in a great location and has a great setting. Before t-rex this was always out dtd eatery, though we've neglected it on our two most recent trips. Definitely worth visiting though!
August 2006
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Have had many meals in Planet Hollywood over the years, including dinner on my wedding night.

I personally enjoy the experience and love seeing all the different film memorabilia as I dine. Children love it as well as it's fun for them spotting props from favourite movies.

The food is pretty good, I wouldn't say it's the best I've had for the price you pay but you have to remember you're paying for the experience as well as the food so overall the price is reasonable.

Have always found staff helpful and friendly, quick with refills and to check if everythings ok.

The location is great as you can have a wander around Downtown Disney and the Marketplace afterwards which I always enjoy.

I agree with what most people say about it being crowded and it can often be noisy as they play music all the time. Not really a place for a relaxed atmosphere but overall I'd definitely recommend it and I'm sure I'll be back again.
July 2006
Trying for More Ears

Really quiet when we ate here.

Service was brilliant, food excellent (and way too much to eat) and a nice touch we were put in our own little booth in the middle of the room as Mum had a headache and was even quietier in this bit.
November 2005
Imagineer

I think this place is all about the atmosphere! The food is average i would say and i think the waitress wasn't very pleased as we had some discount coupons for free meals, however we all had cocktails (expensive! ) and gave her a good tip. I thought the tables were very close together with not a lot of room, i suppose its so they get seat more people as there always seemed to be a queue.
September 2005
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [4]
New Poster (2)

We went in 2005 and the food was cold when we got it and wasnt cooked properly also we had to wait for ages!
Overall, I do not like this restuant and would not reccommed it to anyone!
May 2005
Cleanliness [1] Quality of Food [1] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [1]
Imagineer

We had a lovely meal here!
When we ordered the Brunschetta,we excpected it to do for one person,it fed three people for a starter!
the atmosphere was fab!
definetly going again!
May 2005
Apprentice Imagineer

The only down side to this restaurant is that they have crammed too many tables in obviously due to demand! The meals here have been super, along with the quality, service and price. But last time we went in the evening (lunches are quieter) our table for two was so close to the others that we ended up sitting on what looked like a table for eight! Fortunately they other diners were all lovely, so we didn't really mind. You have to go once just to see the movie bits!
April 2005
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

This was the worst meal we had on this trip and vowed never again, server was rubbish food nothing special
August 2002
Cleanliness [2] Quality of Food [2] Location [2] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

I had a great meal here,however DH did not enjoy his Thai salad at all and found it over rated and over priced.Good theming though/lots of memorabilia.
July 1997
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

Average food, tooooooooo expensive prices, waiting lines too long, fittings out of date and average staff service.
April 1994
Cleanliness [2] Quality of Food [1] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]