Garden Grove

Garden Grove
Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
The Express at Wolfgang Puck® Grand Cafe

The Express at Wolfgang Puck® Grand Cafe
Location Downtown Disney West Side
Description A fusion of all of the above, Wolfgang Puck Cafe lives up to its creator’s legacy, expertly serving up signature specialties like gourmet pizzas from our wood-burning oven, fresh hand-tossed salads, zesty pastas and decadent desserts! Standing proudly in the heart of Downtown Disney's West Side, across from Cirque Du Soleil theatre, Wolfgang Puck Cafe features four unique dining concepts - all of which highlight the best of Wolfgang Puck.

The Cafe is a colorful, energetic space with a beautiful view of Lake Buena Vista.

The upstairs Dining Room is more refined, offering the finest steaks, freshest seafood and our famous wienerschnitzel.

The Sushi Bar offers the freshest, highest quality sushi in Orlando in a très chic setting!

Express is our quick service area, perfect for guests on the go
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Not Required
Price Range Less than $10
Members Rating (4.2)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

We ate here for our last meal on Disney property before leaving the hotel and flying home. Despite speaking to the girl on the desk about making sure DD's chicken tender meal was lactose free, when it arrived they'd grated parmesan cheese all over it, so needless to say it had to go back. They then 'discovered' that the chicken tenders had milk added to the breadcrumb mix, so that was out as well. They said they'd do her some grilled chicken with plain fries instead.

In the meantime, my salmon finally arrived. Now, we were quite excited going by the huge portion sizes people on the surrounding tables were getting. However, I couldn't believe how little food there was on my plate. The cauliflower puree was little more than a smear on the plate, there was a small handful of broccolini stems and about 4 halved cherry tomatoes on the plate. This was $20! That said, I wasn't eating a lot that holiday and what I did get was absolutely delicious and just the right amount.

DD got so fed up with waiting that she polished off her Snickerdoole cookie (basically a sugar cookie with hundreds and thousands on it).

I had the cheesecake for dessert, and it was glazed with some sort of sugar topping (the same way a creme brulee is, but using white sugar instead of brown) and a strawberry couli. I had to crack the topping with my spoon every time I took a bite. It was very nice, but I wouldn't say it was delicious.

Based on our experience I'd say we probably won't eat there again. The pizzas and sandwiches were much better value, albeit the toppings offered in the US are pretty limited and I probably wouldn't have found any I liked.
November 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Helping Minnie

Noted really good reviews on this restaurant, but was really disappointed. My friend asked for Salmon - and that's all he got - nothing else on the plate. The rest of us had meagre offerings also. Infact throughout the whole 14 days, this restaurant was the most disappointing of all. What amazed me, was this was on the same par on the Disney Dining Plan as Be our Guest which is by far more superior than Wolfgang.
September 2015
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Probably the best counter service offerings on property, and a menu unlike most others too.

If you're in DTD and want some quick, fresh and tasty food - give it a go.
August 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Getting excited

This a very nice place, did not want to waste a TS so used the CS DDP 3 times it was so nice, food Pizza, sandwiches, yummy for my tummy, the servers also very good and the creme brulle Mmmmmm
December 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

We used 1 table service from our DDP to eat here - although there is also a quick service option too.

We had a great meal. We all ordered pasta chicken pasta and it was delicious. Our server was really helpful. The atmosphere was great - the views across the lake at DTD were wonderful. The desserts were delicious. We all had chocolate cake type thing.

Would definitely eat here again.
October 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

I popped in here for a solo lunch and ate at the counter by the sushi bar. I ordered a special of soft shell crab roll and it was amazing!

I have dined here for lunch and thoroughly recommend the Butternut squash soup as well as their sandwiches.

In October 2008 I had the pleasure of dining upstairs in the Dining Room and wow it was really good, the service was top notch and the food was amazing - I had the scallops followed by the rack of lamb, really good.
October 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Trying for More Ears

Came out feeling really disapointed after this meal. It seemed nice enough when we went in, but got seated in a sort of conservatory bit on the side on our own, had no atmosphere and seemed to be forgotten by the staff. Food wasn't great, couldn't wait to get out. Wouldn't go back.
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Apprentice Imagineer

We ate here whilst visiting DTD. We stumbled across it and decided to try it. Would definitely go again. Menu selection was good. Food and Service were of a high quality
April 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Didn't really enjoy the food the restaurant itself was very nice.My daughter got the smoked salmon pizza and it was terrible
October 2007
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Excited about Disney

Nicely laid out and good menu. They brought us bread and dipping oils/balsamic vinegar before our main course which were lovely. DH and I both had the matloaf which was well worth the money. DH had carrot cake for dessert which he highly recommended I had chocolate cake which was very disappointing. I love chocolate but did not enjoy this. Despite the disappointment we are planning to return and i would reccomend
October 2005
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

My husband and I manage to eat here at least once every year on our disney holiday. And we have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, as is the service and wine list! And the creme brulees are to die for. Going back in a few weeks and will certainly be heading for here again.
April 2005
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]