Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Captain's Grille

Captain's Grille
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Location Between Universal's two theme parks
Description The largest Hard Rock Cafe on the planet features a 1959 pink Cadillac spinning above the bar. Sound levels are loud, kids love it, but adults shouldn't even think about having a conversation here. The menu is the same found at Hard Rocks round the world and includes burgers, chicken, steaks.

The food is average American fare; it's the experience that draws in the crowds.
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Not Required
Price Range $10 - $20
Members Rating (4.5)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Excited about Disney

Atmosphere/vibe very good, food good (nothing special). We had the Teriyaki Salmon noodle salad, flatbread pizza, chicken pasta and burger etc. Had a large choc brownie, ice cream and cream sundae, very nice.

Waitress was very pushy for tips, showing us pictures of her family etc. Took it a bit too far.

Need to book a table at peak times, as many were turned away of food 1+ your wait.
June 2022
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Found this place very expensive, for 3 meals and cokes came to $125
April 2017
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

Having eaten at several HRCs in the past this one was a let down. Nothing bad but nothing great just very mediocre.
August 2016
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Proud to wear my Ears

We walked in one afternoon and was seated right away, well i say right away but we had to get a stupid picture with an old guitar and the photographer insisted that we made more of an effort for this picture what we were never going to get but i guess its meant to enhance your hard rock experience but im guessing that the picture cost well more than it should but hey some people are into that, other than that our experience was good in the Hard Rock and it was a lot cheaper than I thought it was going to be.

As there was only two of us we just got two burgers and four sides between us and the food was great, a decent portion size and good value for money but people go in there for the atmosphere and i have to say it was good, the staff get right involved with songs such as the YMCA, we wasn't seated in a booth which I would've preferred but I overall I would definitely go again and was happy with my meal.
October 2015
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

I took my 15yr old daughter here before we done HHN,we loved it,the theming is great,as DD loves AC/DC she especially liked that memorabilia,we had burgers and they were very good.
October 2014
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Very Serious Dibber

This was the most expensive meal of our holiday but it was worth it. We have visited many Hard Rock Cafes but this is by far the best one.

We did a priority seating request 30 days before we ate there and would say that this was the best way to get seated quicker.

More of an effort is made at this Hard Rock to make your experience more enjoyable. The atmosphere is just electric.

The menu was the same as it is at other Hard Rocks but it was cooked the best here and the portions are plentiful. The biggest disappointment to us was that we were not able to have dessert as we were too full. Maybe next time.
September 2014
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

Didnt have reservation but able to seat 5 of us without await at lunchtime. Good choice of food and loved the theming. Probably our most expensive meal of the holiday once we had been persuaded to buy the photo!
August 2014
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Been a few times now and it's always on our list to go back to. Food never disappoints and the atmosphere is superb. Recommended.
July 2014
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [4]
Very Serious Dibber

11 of us ate here, we were seated really quickly ( we didnt pre book ) our server was excellent and really made a fuss of our kids. I can't remember what we all ordered but everyone was happy with their food and the portions were very big. It's a little noisy but that adds to the atmosphere here.
February 2014
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

Our previous meals here have always been good.
I have to say the food was ok, the service was not that good,
When you think we booked months before hand for the thirteen of us to sit together, and they put us on two tables in different parts of the resteraunt.
They then charge a standard 20percent service charge and still expect a tip.
I dont think i will be eating at the parks anymore,price wise and service wise.
I found better service and hot food and more reasonably priced on the 192 and the 27.
December 2013
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
Earning More Ears

Great for a meal before heading into Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights! Good was great and the staff were lovely, super busy as it usually is when I've been but didn't have to wait too long for food. Great atmosphere and fab decor!
September 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

I was looking forward to eating here as I have eaten in other locations and found the food, surroundings and service excellent. The setting is fantastic with all of the memorabilia on the walls and ceiling. The food was very good and reasonably priced. I had the honey mustard chicken sandwich, others had the legendary, the californian and the local specialty, which included mac and cheese in the burger. Not one complaint amongst us. Here is the bad bit. The server, Ty, gave us all of 1 minute to decide our drinks after getting our menus. He then returned with them and wanted our order, I asked for more time and got an eye roll and a stomp off. When he returned, he asked if we had any questions, which my daughter had. 'What is a day pickle?' reply 'a regular pickle, do you want that?'. Food was ordered and delivered and as stated earlier, delicious. About five bites in, Ty returned and asked if we wanted dessert. He was told we didn't know yet. He returned and asked again before we were finished and was told no. He then began removing plates before we were all finished, my daughter was mid mouthful when he reached for hers. She soon told him.

What was supposed to be a relaxing break from the parks turned into the opposite. I do hope it is only that one server that treats customers like that, but unfortunately I won't be returning to this restaurant.
August 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [3]
VIP Dibber

Ate here as a party of 8 with 2 kids on the last night of our hols. Atmosphere is fantastic and the memorabilia is amazing. Food was good but not the best we've had. Service was really good even though it was packed on a busy dinner service. Kids enjoyed playing with the interactive sections on the wall
May 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Proud to wear my Ears

We had one of our best meals of the trip here, typically on the last day of our holiday! Kids meals were pretty standard fare but to be honest I found that at most restaurants. Me and my wife both had the pulled pork sandwiches which were dee-lish! Would highly recommend
July 2012
Imagineer

The food here was quite good but not brilliant. I had their standard burger and it was nice and cooked thoroughly but not really any better (or worse) than other burgers I'd had. DD also had a cheeseburger which was fine. My wife had the twisted mac, chicken and cheese and thought it also came with peppers in the cheesy sauce but it didn't. She may have been thinking of the chili flakes which she declined. She said it was a bit samey after a while.

For dessert my wife and daughter shared the peanut butter and chocolate sundae which they enjoyed. I had the cheesecake in a glass but this was a bit disappointing - I prefer a slice so that I'm not left with the biscuity base right at the end. It was a bit weird choosing our desserts - we were shown examples on a tray rather than being given the menu to think over. It meant we felt a bit rushed.

Regarding the service, we found that it wasn't that great. We didn't see much of our server. It didn't help that the server we had to begin with was swapped for another one because it was the end of the other woman's shift - or something. To be honest it was difficult to hear what was being said, which brings me to another point. Perhaps I'm getting old, but it was a bit loud and noisy in here.

Overall, the meal was fine but nothing better than we'd had elsewhere. And considering it was the most expensive meal we'd had, I think we had far better value for money - and better service - elsewhere.
June 2012
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [3]
Trainee Dibber

I had really been looking forward to eating at Hard Rock cafe not really sure why but it didnt disappoint. I ordered the nachos with chicken, when they came out the plate was huge i had ordered them to share with my boyfriend but found they were still too big. they were the best nachos I have ever eaten though and would definately order them again even if I cant manage to finish them.

I then ordered the Mac, Chicken and Chesse it came in a large pasta bowl with two big pieces of garlic bread and a chicken breast cut up on the top. Before I went I had been dying to have an american Mac and Cheese, it was amazing one of my favourite meals of the whole holiday. It was too much after all those nachos though and i did leave a little bit.

The only downside to Hard Rock was the price it was the most expensive place we ate but was still good value for money. we always split the bill and it worked out $38.00 each which still isnt bad.
April 2012
Imagineer

I was expecting brilliant things from here but wasn't impressed. We had to wait for the staff to finish their conversation before we were seated and when we were seated, our waitress was rude and trying to rush us. We both had a burger which was honestly one of the worst we had all holiday, although the chips were nice. We settled the bill and left. I thought you would be able to walk around and look at the memorobilla but you can't as they have tables obstructing. I would recommend a drink at the bar if you want to see inside but I wouldn't recommend the food. I also didn't like that they have items for sale on your table as the waitress mentioned it a few times and I felt pressurised in some senses.
February 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
Helping Mickey

Food is fab here, really enjoyed it, big portions none of us could finish our meals, only downside our waiter was very slow, waited 15 mins to pay with 2 tired children I ended up takin them outside so he took the hint!
February 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Hard Rock never disappoints.All 5 of us ordered different things and no-one was disappointed. Wait time was about 15 mins once we had placed order. Def warrants another visit !
October 2011
VIP Dibber

Often go here a few times during my stay, it's one of my face restaurants, staff are always very friendly and the food is lovely. I love all the music bits everywhere and the new(ish) interactive wall they have is very impressive for children. You can not go wrong with a hard rock burger...yummy!
October 2011
Excited about Disney

First time we had eaten here and the last. We went for evening dinner and were hugely disappointed. I had BBQ half-roast chicken which pretty much consisted of just a leg and a wing, no sign of any breast. The waiter wasnt very helpful nor talkative. You dont get a lot for your money.
September 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Apprentice Imagineer

Been to the Hard Rock a few times now and on each occasion the food has been very good, atmosphere is great, the staff are always pleasant.

We have our picture taken when entering the restaurant and have bought it every time, usually a great memento.

The kids really enjoy the video wall touch screen thing which keeps them occupied while we wait for the food :)
May 2011
slightly serious Dibber

Dined here twice on our recent 2 week trip. Had a late lunch both days & seated almost straight away. Food was good & plentiful & servers were very attentive both times.
April 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved this Restaurant! One of my Fav throughout Orlando!
I love the music and the layout..and the food is lovely!
My Dad also took a liking to the waitress's legs..and got slightly embarrassed when i broke it to her ;)
December 2010
VIP Dibber

A lovely large restaurant. You can book priority seating 30 days in advance which means you get the next available table.

Menu is a bit on the expensive side but on par with theme park prices.

Very varied menu options for appetisers and entrees, we are always too full for dessert!

DH loves their hot wings, every portion of hot wings he has had since has never lived up to the ones here.

There is a lovely sharing starter which we had and the burgers are delicious.

The main room can be quite loud but there is a quieter side room that we were seated in which was much better and meant you could carry a normal conversation.

Excellent service, very friendly waitress and delicious food.

Is on our list this year for the hot wings alone!
November 2010
Imagineer

A enjoyable evening was had by all. Good food ,brilliant atmosphere and service.

Love to look at all the memrobilia.
October 2010
Imagineer

Ate here last September, didnt think it was up to much, probably wont eat here again, its expensive, the food inside the hard rock hotel is much nicer :)
September 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
Very Serious Dibber

Wonderful dining place with great food and atmosphere!
We have visited here several times over the years and have never had a bad experience!
The main food options are burgers or sandwiches with fries but they are done to your taste and very well too!
Given that we are returning to Universal in 2012 we will probably stop here for our lunch between parks :)
September 2010
Imagineer

My boyfriend absolutly loves this place so this visit was for him but i am very pleased we went the food was lovely and staff were great little bit pricey tho but was as expected!
August 2010
Imagineer

Hated the photo when we arrived thought it was a freebie til they came round with it and wanted $$ it wasn't even that good as I had my eyes closed in it, although a good shake of the head and wasn't pestered to buy it which I was thankful for.

We were seated right by the pink caddy and were wowed by the experience (TIP: when in the different rooms look up at the ceiling), took loads of photos which people didn't seem to mind me taking whilst they were eating.

Food was good and if ordering certain drinks you got souvenir glasses to pick up in the store (just take reciept), server was great she came round with the tray of the desserts you could order, sadly I didn't have room for them all.

They can omit anything from the meals just ask them to do it and nothing was too much trouble, only whinge about Hard Rock Cafe is the service could be a little bit slow due to how busy the place is, other than that I would definitely visit again.
August 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Had a great meal at this restaurant. Was a bit of a wait to get a seat but then again its a very popular place. Did find it strange that everyone applauded at the end of the Michael Jackson Thriller video when it was played (pretty sure a lot of people thought it was live).
August 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We ate here for my birthday (rock chic at heart) it was a few years from we had last been but the menu was still more or less the same I was looking forwadr to the fajatias anyway which were delicious. Frozen orange soemthing cocktail was yummy and we all had a great meal!

It did seem a lot quieter than previous visits and we had no wait at all for a table I wish they didn't do that can a take your picture as you go in though I hate getting my picture taken!
July 2010
Excited about Disney

We had vouchers for a free meal as compensation from a ticket company. To be fair it wasa quiet day at Universal and we walked striaght in. Had the photo with the guitar and were quickly seated. The menu was a little restricted because of the complimentary vouchers, but the pulled pork was ordered and was great. lovely themed setting. Not sure I would want to pay for a meal there as I suspect it would be quite expensive.
March 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Very Serious Dibber

Booked it the day before for 7pm. Turned up 15 minutes prior to time booked and eventually sat down at the table at 7.10 which we thought was pretty good. The food was good. DH had a rack of ribs and I had half BBQ chicken. The atmosphere is great. At one point they showed Thriller and several of the staff got up and did a perfect dance routine whilst the video was being shown.
The service was good.
November 2009
Cleanliness [1] Quality of Food [2] Location [1] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [2]
I have Ears

The food is very tasty and there's plenty of choice. Nice atmosphere and great decor. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only downfall is that it is a little slow.
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting to know the DIBB

was embarrassed by the photo on entrance. However my sons was ultra cool! Had to buy it. The food was good, and atmosphere great.Defo going back this year
October 2009
Serious Dibber

Fantastic setting and decor. Classic american food of good quality. Music loud and atmosphere lively, great place to try. Definitely a place to go at least once every trip to Orlando!
October 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Earning More Ears

We ate here after visiting Universal Studios and lived up to the same standards as other Hard Rock's.

Had our photo taken as we went in and could then buy it for $20, it was a good quality and a nice souvenir.

Food and service were both excellent.

The best part is spening ages looking at all the different memorabilia.

September 2009
Imagineer

Overall Hard rock was great...would definately go back next trip... although my 3 year old had a kids burger and we were not told that unless stated it will be cooked medium...we did not like the idea of undercooked food at her age. All other meals were very good.
May 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

This is one of my favourite places to eat in Orlando.
The food is delicious and the postions are huge, I struggled to finish, but couldn't justify leaving any ;)
I love the atmosphere and the look of the place, we happened to go in early May 2009 and it was surprisingly really quiet so after we finished our meal we actually spend half an hour just wandering round a lot of the empty rooms taking photos and admiring the memorabilia!

A word of warning though, the alcoholic drinks come VERY strong.
We ordered a Jack Daniels and coke and it was a short and must have had just a tiny splash of coke, we had to buy an extra coke to be able to drink it ;)

Love the Hard Rock Cafe!
May 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Me and my partner ate here on a Tuesday evening and i couldnt fault it, our waiter was fantastic and so was the food although there was far too much, i made the mistake fo ordering nachos for a starter and then following it with a burger of which i could only manage a couple of bites! We also had cocktails and purchased the picture they took of us on entering and the entire meal cost (including photo) was $80.00 which i thought vas more than worth it, a brilliant experiance and would definately return!
April 2009
Imagineer

Two words: yummy cocktails! This restaurant has great theming, some great pieces of rock memorabilia including some Thin Lizzy discs which is very cool. The majority of the staff are really friendly. All the food was very good and came as ordered, the desserts are huge but amazing. The cost is average for this type of place, and well worth it.
January 2009
Imagineer

Never been back since Oct 2008.

Worst service from any restaurant ever , waitress was a complete waste of oxygen as she took for ever to get our drinks and cocked up the food order with the table next to us.

Once we got the right food order it was was lukewarm and my daughter's burger was undercooked.

Once we had finished and paid the bill I realised I left my wallet on the table , went back into the restaurant within 5 minutes of leaving knowing full well that we had left the table with waitress clearing and cleaning it and she still was cleaning our table when I went back in that she must of have or handed my wallet to Management. I received my wallet back but minus around $100 (which was sneakily took as they left plenty other notes hoping that I wouldn’t notice) which I pointed out but she wasn’t too helpful. After a few choice words I left but was grateful everything else was there

So have avoided the placed since... Untrustworthly staff and down right rude management
October 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [1]
Excited about Disney

i don't think you can get a bad review at this place , we've been here more than a dozen times and it's pure class, food is excellent service is excellent and the staff are so proffesional..top marks
September 2008
slightly serious Dibber

Granted, the food was a little on the expensive side. However, this was undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable meals of the holiday.

The food quality was great, the staff were friendly and helpful and the deco was great. The restaurant was huge, however being split into rooms with collections of tables helped to make it feel more intimate.

Would definitely recommend and will be revisiting on our next visit.
September 2008
Imagineer

Unfortunately, we had high expectations for this restaurant and left feeling very let down. Food was dry and unappetising, surroundings were ok, but not spectacular. Staff were useless and thought looking good was all that was required of them. Very expensive and really not worth a trip. Even the kids didn't enjoy their food. Would not bother going back.
August 2008
Helping Donald

Ive been to a few Hard Rock's in various locations, and this is the biggest. Went in Sept 07 for luch and it was good, so went back in June 08. Dinner was good, taken on time for our party of 6. I had to return a steak as it wasnt cooked to my liking, and the staff were very attentive. I would recommend a meal in this place and make sure you have a good look inside!
June 2008
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Fab food and Fab service, especially when they made my DH stand on his chair for his 21st birthday! It was a lovely meal!
November 2007
Excited about Disney

Absolutely love Hard Rock Cafe... staff are great, food is good and the atmosphere is brilliant!
September 2007
Imagineer

This was a fantastic restaurant to visit if not just for all the memorabilia around you. We were thrilled by the pink cadillac and the servers were so 'rock cool' and looked as if he had walked straight off the stage after a midnight gig. Unfortunately, we were not sat at the best table and would have prefered a booth, I did notice one family ask to be moved and they were with no problem at all (should have thought of that!) The food was great, although my sister had the crab cakes and she felt they were very dry and tasteless. Dbro had a steak and it was huge and very tasty, I had the bacon cheese burger and it was really good, like a burger should be (with meat in it). Overall we found it great and would certainly return - asking for a table closer to the bar and more stuff.
September 2007
Imagineer

Our teenagers voted this the best meal of our holiday

STayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, flashed our room key & got almost straight in.
August 2007
Excited about Disney

Went in whilst we were at Universal for some lunch and was overall pleased with the service and food. Would recommend :)
March 2007
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
slightly serious Dibber

good food good atmosphere will do again, even though it gets busy ,once in and seated you ARE NOT rushed great place
February 2007
Imagineer

This is a great setting and the food is good enough but nothing to shout about. Very noisy as well (obviously) so if you are looking for a nice family dinner where you can have a chat, this is not the place for you. But young people seem to enjoy the whole theme of the place which is fun.
February 2007
Imagineer

This is again another regular place on our list, last time we went it was after HHN it was open late and still the food and drink was good
October 2006
Excited about Disney

had quite a long wait to be seated. very good atmoshere and friendly service. food was usual standard for the hard rock chain.
October 2006
Trying for More Ears

When we arrived it was loud and the first thing we saw was the pink car spinning on top of the bar it is a great atmosphere walking in too the Hard Rock Cafe. The food in here was amazing I would reccommend the steak fajitas they came out sizzling and it just added to all the different noises around you it was brilliant in the Hard Rock Cafe and is great for a night out after the parks!
September 2006
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Getting Excited

We have eaten here quite a few times, but when we went in 2006 we had a really brilliant experience in particular! It was my sister's birthday, and when we told the waitress not only did she have sparklers/cake etc she got her up on the bar! which was brilliant, we weren't quite sure she was going to make it! - everyone was singing and cheering and it really made her night - ever if it was a tad embarassing! - a great memory, this place is great!
August 2006
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

liked this restaurant so much that we visited it three times,dh was really impressed with fajitas and tha starters were great.The staff were very friendly on all three occassions and had no trouble being seated or the food coming out quickly,overall a must do
April 2006
Trying for More Ears

We love HRC been to a few all over the world

This one wasnt quite as good as the others we have been to

Service not great, food not bad (just not as good as others), overly noisey, surprised as it wasnt that busy.

Would recommend other HRC before I would this.
November 2005
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

we spent 2 nights on site at Universal and both nights we ate here, it really did give us some of the best meals in the whole holiday. The fajitas were huge and the open steak sandwich was awesome server was attentive despite the place being packed out on both occassions
October 2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Everything was good about this place, food, service, quality. The loud music playing all day really sets the atmosphere! If possible, make reservations because the queues can be very long. We had burgers, but there were plenty of other things available, typical american diner food. We'll definately be going back this year.
April 2005
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Thought the food was good and restaurant theming was excellent, unfortunately our server was terrible wrong meals,drinks spoiled our dining experience
January 2005
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Great food and theming!
The jumbo combo is gorgeous and a great appetizer.
From pulled pork sandwiches to burgers to pasta there is something for everyone.
Oh and did I mention the heavenly hot fudge brownie sundae?
Go,you will love it :)
October 2004
Imagineer

We always eat here at least once if not more per holiday. The atmosphere is great and the food is excellent for the price. The best thing though is we joined the Hard Rock All Access programme, we paid $25 which gave us a card that gives us the first available, preferred seating, just by showing your ALL ACCESS card. On one ocassion we hit the cafe at a very busy time and there were at least 30 people waiting in line outside to get in, we showed the card and were allowed straight in and given the very next available table. The card also comes with $20 credit which you can offset against the bill.
October 2003