Tokyo Dining

Tokyo Dining
The Garden Grill

The Garden Grill
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Chili's Grill & Bar

Chili's Grill & Bar
Location 7021 International Drive
Description Chili's serves American cuisine with a Southwestern touch. Famous for their fajitas and baby back ribs. Margaritas are a specialty at the bar.
Telephone 407-352-7618
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Not Required
Price Range $10 - $20
Website www.chilis.com
Members Rating (4.6)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

Stopped here before flying home, the food was great. Not the cheapest of places to eat but it was great for filling up and killing time.
November 2017
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Great value and a great Mexian meal for all the family. The margaritas were delicious and we all enjoyed the food.
August 2017
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Have eaten here many many times and find it is consistently excellent. The menu is excellent and the happy hour all day every day is a nice bonus. One things I would criticise is the lack of wifi but they have tablets at each table to keep kids entertained with. It might not suit everyone but it is definitely for us.
August 2016
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Love love love Chili's! Always great food! We prefer the one on Hwy27 as not so touristy and busy. Went to Championships last week but disappointed at the uncleared messy tables and not so spotless loos. That aside, the food was still fab and staff lovely!
June 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

The Chilli's we eat in are actually at either Champions Gate or MCO - we like it there to relax before the flight. Food is always good and hot, service quick and friendly and you can't really beat it for a reasonably priced meal.
December 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [1] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

We have eaten at both the I-Drive and Champions Gate one
In recent years we found the I-Drive one had gone down hill a bit but we visited the Champions Gate one last year and thought it was lovely!
Tasty food, great atmosphere and excellent service :)
August 2015
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Proud to wear my Ears

Kissimmee excellent again. It's always happy hour now, drinks are 2 for 1 at any time. The staff are so keen to talk about your life's and their own. Wouldn't fancy Florida state healthcare after that conversation! Food excellent and great value.
August 2014
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

We went here in June 2013 had been shopping and were looking for somewhere quick and went to the one on ID and we had a really good meal. The food was lovely and the drinks were on offer 2 for 1 on the wine. Kids meals were really good and plentiful too.
June 2013
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
I want to go now!

Went to the LBV restuarant and the whole family enjoyed it, food was excellent and there is plenty of it. Staff are very friendly, only downside is if you go in the night as we did it is absolutely freezing. Definately worth taking a cardigan or little jacket with you!
August 2012
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [3]
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We ate at the LBV restaurant and it was pretty awful. This restaurant was a bit run down looking and the food wasn't much better. Overcooked, greasy and pretty tastleless I'm afraid.

Wouldn't recommend.
June 2012
Cleanliness [2] Quality of Food [1] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [2]
slightly serious Dibber

Excellent food here & very reasonable. Happy hour all the time - beer and wine were 2 for the price of 1 and of course free refills on soft drinks.

Good friendly staff, overall definately one to recommend.
April 2012
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Trainee Dibber

We ate here on our recent trip to orlando, it was a first trip for most of us and had gone to chillis because of the reviews. we were disappointed the food was really nice, we ordered the chicken nachos to start, they were the nachos you expect though each nacho had the toppings on and it wasnt a pile of nachos with things thrown on top. They were lovely but if you expect a large portion you will be disappointed, some of our party ordered the potato skins which I am told were lovely too.

I oredered the honey chipotle chicken and it was lovely although I couldnt eat it all as I was extremely full. I got a large amount of chicken and with the starter and fizzy drinks I was full up. the drinks came with free refills and were filled up without you having to ask, the beers were 2 for 1 which impressed the boys in our group :)

The food was really nice and great value was one of the cheapest meals we had while we were there and was one of the nicest too.

I will be going here again if i revisit florida.
April 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We have been to Chillis on all three of our recent visits! Its become a firm favourite and happy hour sweetens the deal! Their burgers are yummy and the service is always very good - definately worth a visit!
February 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
New Poster (5)

Amazing food at great prices, a favourite for my boyfriend who is determined to return again this year...excellent service too.
August 2011
Proud to wear my Ears

We went to the Chilli's on I Drive as it was just around the corner from our Hotel the Enclaves'.

Food was great and good portions - service and atmosphere spot on.

What made it for the three family's was the ice cold beer after a long day in the park - did I mention there were 2 for 1.
August 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Getting to know the DIBB

WE went to Chilis at CHampions Gate as it was near to where we were staying. Excellent service, excellent food, one of the best meals we had. My husband had the steak and shrimp and it was cooked to perfection, I had the fajitas which were sizzling on arrival and very tasty. Our son had a burger which he said was fantastic. Would definitely go back.
June 2011
Getting to know the DIBB

Absolutely love this restaurant, the one on I-drive on the corner of Carrier Drive. The menu is superb. Youve got to try the Honey Chicken Chipotle which comes with Chilis fries and sweetcorn on the cob which is to die for. Gorgeous. Very reasonably priced. They also have a $20 meal for 2 which has been running for over a year now which includes a shared starter and 2 main courses. If you have room (my wife and kids shared one as it was huge, sometimes 2) is the desserts, the Paradise Pie is sooooo lovely or the chocolate volcano cake i think its called. Both are delicious. There is usually a few minutes wait for a seat which shows how popular it is. Highly recommended. Just one qualm and only if you like to eat in comfort... I found that the name Chilis means more than food, everytime we go we have to wear long sleeves and trousers because it is very cold. People might say that's great to get out of the heat but believe me in the evening when it gets cooler you want to feel comfortable when you are eating your meal. Chilis, please heat your restaurants up. Otherwise they are excellent.
April 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Very Serious Dibber

Visited Chilis on I-Drive. Really good food and great value for money. Recommend the Cheesy Fries, were an ideal starter. All the food looks goods and it is a really nice atmosphere. Cocktails are highly recommended and if your lucky you'll also get 2 beers for the price of 1.
March 2011
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We went to Chilis at tampa airport. We had a lovely last meal here including an adult meal for ds for $58. The server was fab too.
November 2010
Very Serious Dibber

Went to the Champions Gate Chillis twice whilst on holiday. My DD is veggie and had her two best meals here. We requested veggie fajitas (not on the menu) and they were delicious, second time she had the veggie butger. This was the best she had the whole holiday and she had a lot. The other meals were also really good and very reasonable.
October 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
I want to go now!

Loved the place!

Best in florida for value for money

Have the sizzling fajitas they are a must

highly recommend
August 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

Ate here twice on our trip and would go back again.
The 2 for $20 was great, Appetiser to share and 2 entrees (about 10 to choose from including fajitas)
Ate at the one at The Loop and the one on I Drive both really good. Took boxes home from both.
August 2010
slightly serious Dibber

Loved Chili's on I-Drive, ate here twice on our 2 week holiday. Lovely server told me to avoid there Mojito's when I ordered and brought me out a rainbow coloured Margarita which was to die for, a lovely sweet Margarita. BF loved the Margarita Chicken and our 3 shot pudding was lovely I want to re-make it at home lol!
June 2010
New Poster (4)

We ate at Chili's twice during our stay and loved it. I can highly recommend the nachos and the fajitas!
April 2010
Proud to wear my Ears

Extremely impressed with the I drive Chilis. Staff were excellent, food wonderful and excellent value for money. Food was so much better than some of Disneys restuarants.
December 2009
Serious Dibber

Visit Chilis on numerous occasions throughout holiday. Fantastic restaurant. Good pricing and quality of the food is superb. Buffalo chicken fajitas are an absolute must as is the white chocolate and raspberry bomb for desert.

A must
October 2009
Imagineer

We thorougly enjoyed out meal at Chili's. The fajitas were AMAZING! Huge & so, so tasty. The ribs were so good we went back for more in the week.
The 3 shot glasses of dessert were delicious. YUM YUM!
September 2009
Excited about Disney

had a fantastic meal at chilis. meals were hot, fresh and very tasty. 2 for 1 on beer was very welcome, but we felt like our server had finished his shift mid way through our meal, and was hanging about for his tip!
September 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

Went to the one on the 27 at Cagans Crossing
The food was lovely the waitress was superb will be making a return visit next time
August 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Loved Chillis, the food and service were excellent and we did the 2 eat for $20.00 menu and there was more than enough for 2. Would go back again.
August 2009
Excited about Disney

We found this restaurant (S. Apopka Vineland) pretty late on in our holiday, I wish we had found it earlier!
The food was very good, service great and the atmosphere was excellent - not too busy, not too quiet. The kids loved the balloon man too!
August 2009
Imagineer

We had heard so much about this restaurant and were very disappointed with what we got. The food was average, the alcohol was good but overall I would not visit this restaurant again.
May 2009
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]
slightly serious Dibber

When living in the States I used to eat here pretty much every week as it was the only restaurant near where we lived.

I really enjoyed it here, dont let the name put you off as it did me for a while - its not all spicy food.

Instead its a tex mex/tgi Fridays type restaurant.

The food is good, you are never going to be blown away by it but you will come out satisfied and happy.

As a vegetarian I found plenty of choice here and they allow you to substitute the veggie burger onto any of their great burger choices.

Finally the volcano is a fantastic dessert
April 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We ate at the one at Champions gate Chilli's on a tuesday night it was quite busy but we managed to get a table straight away. We had chicken wings to share to start and there was enough for the 4 of us followed by fajatias, burgers and chicken strips all was delicious and a good size doggy bag was taken home for a snack the following day. Very good value for money.
December 2008
Very Serious Dibber

I cannot rate Chili's highly enough. The ribs are to die for, the meat just falls off the bone and melts in your mouth. I made the mistake of having ribs in TGI's but they were no where near as good.
October 2008
Excited about Disney

very friendly staff who even though it's always busy always managed to cope with your order .The food is always expertly prepared and i would have no hesitation in recommending this place.
September 2008
Trading Disney Pins

we had dinner at chillies great food at great prices,service was excellant.Worth alook
August 2008
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
New Poster (2)

I loved this resturant!
The food was wonderful and the service was brilliant :)

the only down side is that we had to wait at least 45 mins to get seated but apart from that i loved it
August 2008
Imagineer

We visited the Chilis at Championsgate which was very good. Service was excellent, I'm sure it was 2 for 1 on the wine but my memory is a bit fuzzy where that is concerned! The 3 shot pudding is lovely, great to share.
December 2007
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Apprentice Imagineer

I ate at the International Drive Chilis, next to the Go-Karting track. This has to be one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in. I was filled by the end of the main course, that dessert had to be taken back to the villa with us. The best restaurant I've eaten at outside of Disney.
June 2007
Excited about Disney

We ate here twice on our last trip and loved it They do 2 for one cocktails all day i think it was $10 for 4 margaritas which were yummy.The food is excellent too their burgers are lovely and the bloomin onion strips are to die for would certainly highly recommend ti we went to the on in LBV
November 2006
Imagineer

We 1st went to chillis in 2002 when it was across the road from our hotel (192) and we feel in love with the place, its food is fantastic, bud is on happy hour all night, service good and really good value for money. Menu like TGIs
October 2006
Imagineer

We visited the new Chilis in Championsgate last month. We found the service and food excellent.
Our favourites were the prawn, chicken and beef (combined) fajitas and the children in the party loved the battered chicken breast strips.
The adults liked the strawberry daquiris.
Ring ahead for a table (about an hour before) and they will put you on the wait list.
July 2006
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We LOVE Chillis. we have eaten here 3 times in total and found it a superb place to eat the food is fantastic and the service very warm and friendly. We ate at the one on I Drive on the corner of carrier drive. The fajitas are to die for. Even at 3am when they're cold(so my DW tells me).
May 2005
Imagineer

This is one of our favourites, excellent food and reasonable prices.
I was pleasantly surprised when we first ate here, we just selected it out of the blue. Between us we had a wide choice, Chicken, Ribs, fajitas and burger.
My personal favourite was the FAJITA QUESADILLAS
Marinated fajita chicken with grilled onions and Jack cheese in buttery toasted tortillas.
This is great food at great prices, the Margaritas are good too.
October 2003
Imagineer

This is one of our favourite restaurants, we kinda just fell into this place and didn't quite know what to expect ... Fantastic food yet very reasonably priced - made better by wanting my ID to buy a drink lol - chicken fajitas to die for - we defo defo defo recommend this place!
January 1970
Imagineer

This is the first place I head to as soon as i get to the Villa, sometimes picking it up on the way to eat when we arrive. I always eat at the one in Champions Gate close to the villa so can't comment on another one elsewhere. The boneless buffalo wings as my favourite and be sure to ask for extra hot sauce! The kids always get chilli cheese fries and portions are large. Just good general atmosphere, large portions and thats on the alcohol too! I have to ask for another glass of diet coke as the Jack D was far too strong.
January 1970
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

one of the best value restaurants in orlando area a favourite for many years food is always a good quality the service is very good we ate here twice this holiday and will definately return again
January 1970