Sanaa

Sanaa
Rosie's All American Café

Rosie's All American Café
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Shark's Underwater Grill

Shark's Underwater Grill
Location Seaworld - Shark Encounter
Description Here you'll enjoy courteous full table service in a casual, yet breath-taking, atmosphere. Relax as SeaWorld's chefs show off their skills with world-class entreés and impeccable presentation in this restaurant like no other you’ve ever visited. Feast on blackened sea scallops, filet mignon, pan-seared snapper, and more, prepared with fresh "Floribbean" flair. The children's menu features popcorn shrimp, pasta, and chicken. And there's sure to be a feeding frenzy when the decadent desserts appear. You'll find an upscale menu full of culinary surprises at Sharks Underwater Grill.

Guests wanting to make seating arrangements at Shark's Underwater Grill can do so by visiting the host/hostess stand in front of the restaurant on the day of their visit.

Reservations can be made in person after 10 a.m. the day of your visit.
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Required
Price Range $20 - $35
Members Rating (3.8)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

EDITED Oct 2022
We went for a 3 course meal during the Orlando Magic Dining Month (must pre book, and it's only from 3pm) and it was great - good friendly service, really nice food, and as a bonus parking and park entry after the meal was included in the price of the meal.

2011 Not been here since 2008 - so this was our 2nd visit. The first was fab, but we were a little disappointed with the service and meal choices last time. Location and experience is great though.
October 2022
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

We have on previous trips tried to get a table here and been unsuccessful. However this year we managed to get a reservation without any problem booking a table at 5pm for table at 6.30pm. Maybe are expectations were too high. But felt slightly let down by the atmosphere and the service was except able nothing more. The biggest disappointment was the food .there was not that much Choice on the menu . Do had fillet mignonette and king prawns which he enjoyed but not of the same standard of disney resort or longhorns. Of the meals we had he was the only one who had something positive to say , Dh and dd had chicken stuffed with some filling can't recall exactly what , cheese polenta but this was dry as was the chicken Again my meal was ordinary an oriental chicken salad meal again the chicken was over cooked . Overall experience disappointing , in our view coral reef at Epcot which is a similar dining experience was far superior and better value
July 2014
Cleanliness [3] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]

Interesting setting next to the shark tank and we were lucky with our seats, but that is where the positives end really. Very mediochre food and highly overpriced in my opinion. We really don't mind paying if the food is great, but left feeling underwhelmed and certainly did not represent good value for money. A shame really, but won't be eating there again.
December 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

We got a lunch reservation quite easily upon entering Seaworld. We arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes before our reservation time and had to wait around 15 minutes to be seated. Unfortunately, the atmosphere wasn't great, the server was a little snooty and I didn't think there was a great deal of choice on the menu, My DH had the pork and my DS8 & DD 3 had the usual chicken tenders which they all enjoyed. However, I had nothing aside from a drink as there wasn't anything on the menu that appealed to me. The only thing I thought I'd eat was the kids chicken tenders but our server said I couldn't order them! She didn't seem all that bothered about us and it appeared she just wanted to get us out of there asap and move onto the next guests! An overall disappointing experience as my son is mad about sharks but we just didn't feel there was any atmosphere. Also, it was very overpriced. We won't be eating here again!
September 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

Manged to book okay on entering the park. Was offered a table quite far away from the tank, but I noticed a table next the tank and asked if we could have that with no problems. Wasn't that impressed with the food, salmon was really dry and overcooked. I liked the overall experience of eating near to the tank, but now that I have done it once would not go back.
June 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Getting to know the DIBB

I booked at Reservations on the way in to Seaworld instead of having to take a detour from our touring plan to book. Seated straight away just next to a tank. Food was very good although a little disappointed with the childrens selection. Expensive but worth it for an on park treat.
June 2011
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [3] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Getting Excited

We ate here as a 'treat' in 2010, as my sister really loves sharks. The food was nice, however, it definitely wasn't the best we had and it was quite pricey. It was a nice break from the park though, and we always find it a bit of a nightmare to find tables etc at a qs as Seaworld, so definitely enjoyed that part of it. However, I feel that this may be more of a one off than a must do - still glad we had the experience though!
August 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We were placed right next to the tank which kept us amused right the way through the meal.The theming was very good. The food was excellent although not the cheapest meal you can buy. Staff were friendly and very attentive.
Starters - Chilled Shrimp Cocktail - with some of largest shrimp I have ever seen - 9/10
Tropical Bruschetta - Very big portion would possibly feed two people for a starter - 10/10
Main Meal - Filet Mignon - both my husband and sister agreed that this was one of the best steaks they had had for a long time - 10/10
N.Y. Strip Steak - Beautiful tasting steak but I hate any sort of fat so was a little disappointed with the amount of fat (my preference) but this did not spoil the steak I was able to eat.8/10
Unfortunately we were to full to be able to fit in the slightest bit of pudding, but maybe next time!

May 2010
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

The theming was very good and we had good views of the tank.My teenagers were able to order of the kids menu with no problems.Food was good but the service let it down.They were very quick to clear away and my daughters chips were taken away before she had finished and our mains were brought out before we had finished our starters.I wouldn't personally recommend this restaurant.
August 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [2]
VIP Dibber

We've visited this restaurant twice now. It has a real novelty factor and we have been lucky enough to be seated right beside the glass on both occasions. The kids love it but I must say that the food doesnt generallty live up to the wow factor of the environment. Can be a bit pricey and limited with not much on offer in the way of variety (particularly for the younger guests).
Overall - well worth the visit for the novelty/wow factor but be prepared for an indifferent meal.
May 2009
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [2] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [3]
Imagineer

The one place I wanted to eat in.Wish we hadn't bothered.The setting was great and the staff very friendly.The food was awful.I too had the steak encroute thingy it was dreadful.All 6 of us had a bad meal.It was also very expensive
November 2008
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [1] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]
Imagineer

We have eaten in this restaurant twice. Both times we have had good views of the tank and very good service. However, the second time we went the food wasnt as good as the first time, although we still enjoyed it. We will be visiting again on our next trip, but for us its as much about the ambience as it is about the food.
July 2007
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [3] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

I didn't partically want to visit this place, but DD was keen. We were sat opposite the Shark Tank. The Food was nothing special, it didn't stand out. Staff were quick to take away our un-finished food. The shark tank was turning green, poor sharks.
Still debating wether to give it a second chance or not.
June 2007
Cleanliness [2] Quality of Food [2] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [2]