Tutto Italia Ristorante

Tutto Italia Ristorante
Spoodles

Spoodles
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas

Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
Location Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
Description Paradiso 37 is a waterfront dining spot at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island.

This high-energy restaurant and bar serves up unique cuisine inspired by the Street Foods of the Americas. Menu items from North, South and Central America will be featured for lunch and dinner.

Paradiso 37 features an international wine bar and a one of a kind tequila tower bar with more than 50 kinds of tequila and a selection of signature frozen margaritas.

Come in for a cup of specialty coffee at Paradiso 37 when they open at 11:00 a.m., and return in the evening for festive food, beverages, and entertainment; the restaurant closes late at night.

For reservations please call 407-934-3700.
Cuisine Mexican
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Recommended
Price Range $20 - $35
Website http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/paradiso37/
Members Rating (4.0)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Proud to wear my Ears

We ended up here at the last minute when our boathouse lunch reservation was cancelled due to the ovens being down. This ended up being a blessing in disguise as it was one of the sleeper hits of the holiday.
The food was excellent and the service was even better, great server who made the experience for us, but the food that came out was also of a very high standard and the churros for dessert were awesome
October 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

Had an ADR for 8.00pm, at around 7.30pm the rain started and got progressively heavier..we arrived at the restaurant at 7.50pm and walked into what I can only describe as chaos...I finally managed to get checked in & was told it would be at least 9.30pm before they would have a table for us...the reason they gave was the rain had made a backlog. I stayed calm and explained I didnt expect to be seated at exactly my booking time & would understand if it was anything upto 30mins late...but 1hr 30mins was unacceptable & to blame the rain, for an 1hr 30min backlog, when it had only been raining for 30mins for not on... in the end we were seated at around 8.15pm & to be honest I wish we had just cancelled and gone somewhere else..our waiter was the only saving grace of the shoe visit. The food was tepidly warm, I had the ribs and they were awful, so much so I just left them... the chicken & burgers which the wife and girls had was ok, but again not hot..overall, would not go back and the attitude on the front desk was awful.
August 2014
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [1] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [1] Overall Impression [2]
VIP Dibber

We (me, DH and 2 DSs who were 2 and 1) ate here in November 2013. We sat out on the decked area overlooking the water which was lovely. The food was fantastic. I had the from the sea platter and the churros (churros get an extra special mention as they were really good, really freshly made and not at all greasy). Would highly recommend Paradiso 37 for something a bit different within Disney.
November 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Imagineer

DH and I stumbled across this restaurant cuting through Pleasure Island and thought we'd "give it a go." Walked in an got a table without a wait and were asked if we would like an indoor or outdoor table. We opted for inside and were seated immediately and told who our server would be. She came across a minute later, introduced herself and gave us a brief history of how the restaurant's name was chosen. We didnt want any appetisers but were offered salsa, dips etc, which we declined and ordered our entree, Surf and Turf for DH and Citrus pork ribs for myself. We were a bit apprehensive about DH's choice as he is quite particular about his steak. We need not have worried. Entrees came after about 15 minutes and were great. My pork fell away from the ribs with a knife and DH was very pleased with his steak. My only criticism would have to be that my citrus pork ribs, which were billed as a peruvian meal, came with salted fries aka McDonald's style. Whilst they were very nice fries, it felt a bit odd eating them as they were out of character with the meal. It wouldnt put me off going back again, I'd just ask for the vegetables and corn cakes that DH had served with his meal instead of the fries that came with mine. The bill came to $47.84 for two of us, but we only had Entrees.
January 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
slightly serious Dibber

We gave this place a whirl on our last trip after watching Fantasmic at DHS. We didn’t have an ADR but they were able to seat us right away.

The bar is really cool in this restaurant and it was busy which helped give a ‘buzzy’ atmosphere (we were seated near the bar).

The food was great. We had tortilla chips with guacamole to nibble on. I then had a burrito for my entrée with rice & refried beans and my husband had chicken kebabs with pitas (his was an appetizer). Both were tasty.

For dessert I had the carrot cake which was super – if you’re a fan of carrot cake you won’t be disappointed!

I would go back but it won’t be on my ‘must do’ list.
January 2010
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [3]