Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Not Required
Members Rating (4.2)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
Excited about Disney

Lovely quick Service location with tasty Fish and CHips, Its not going to be as good as your local chippie, but it aint bad! Also you can swap the desert for an extra piece of fish!
August 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

First visit and it won't be our last, its nice to find a CS restaurant at 'that end' of Disney Springs. The food was fresh and hot, I had fish and chips and DH had pie and chips - the pie was home made and full of meat - we didn't want dessert so took 2 bags of cookies for later as we were on the DDP.
December 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

We decided to try here for dinner, and found it actually really nice. It's a CS which is a bonus, although the dessert counter only had stuff with cream or yoghurt in it, which DD can't have. She did get a pack of 3 homemade cookies, though, which she enjoyed. She had the fish and chips, which was nice. I have no idea what fish it was (it wasn't an 'English' fish) but she enjoyed it. I went for the cobb salad which, apart from one particularly disgusting dark green leave in there which had to be pulled out, was tasty if a bit dry. The grated cheese tasted as if it had been left out for a long time and was hard to swallow. I chose a balsamic dressing, but wish I'd thought ahead and taken my little bottle of salad cream with me! I had the shrimp skewer with the salad, and I could have eaten a load of these, as the shrimps were juicy and perfectly cooked and just melted in the mouth. I don't normally like the way the Americans cook prawns: we boil ours over here which makes the flesh soft. I don't like the 'crunchy' texture when they're only fried.

I finished with some sort of strange Eton Mess dessert (raspberry puree in the bottom, lemon yoghurt, then raspberry mousse, some crunched up meringues on top and then a bit of whipped cream to top it all off). It was much tastier than it looked!

We could have had free refills of the sodas, but as we were off to do some shopping I didn't want any danger of them being knocked over in my scooter basket and spilling.

All in all, very good value for a CS meal, and we'd certainly eat there again.
November 2015
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [4]
Imagineer

We hadn't realised that this was QS so asked the CM who didn't really seem sure herself but turns out it is! We ordered the fish and chips and the cheeseburger. We also got the ice cream, which we could go back inside when we were ready for it so that it didn't melt. The portions were large for QS and it worked out at great value,plus my OH was able to get a beer too so he was happy. We'd definitely come back again if we're stuck for a QS meal in DTD.
May 2014
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [2] Overall Impression [4]
VIP Dibber

On DDP and struggling to find somewhere out of the parks to eat other than at resort. When saw this was on DDP decided to give it a go. Shame it rained cos it was absolutely packed and we couldn't get a seat Initially as there is very little indoor seating. 4 of us had fish and chips other had chicken and chips. Really surprised at the quality the chips were proper chips . Fish was a bit small but tasty none the less.Chicken was also good and plenty of it.cooked fresh to order but we still didn't wait very long despite being busy Staff were really friendly . Went back again on a better night and got a table no problem . Food was of same quality definitely recommend.
July 2013
Cleanliness [4] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [4]
Excited about Disney

A pleasant place to sit and eat. Good value and quality of food. Fish rather small though. The pies are to die for! Chips are proper chips, not fries. The battered burger was also very nice and a decent size too. Gets rather busy in the evenings and finding a seat can be a problem. Recommended.
May 2013
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]
Excited about Disney

We spent the evening at DTD and after looking at the options fancied traditional fish and chips. It is counter QS we ordered food found a table and they brought the food to us. It was lovely! A nice change to get proper chunky chips.
We would visit again!
July 2012
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [4] Overall Impression [5]