Aloha Isle

Aloha Isle
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Restaurants - Details & Reviews
The BOATHOUSE

The BOATHOUSE
Location Disney Springs
Description The BOATHOUSE is located in The Landing District at Disney Springs, the first restaurant to open since the expansion of Downtown Disney. The restaurant offers a one-of-a-kind waterfront dining experience that includes a menu of steaks, chops, fresh seafood and much more. The BOATHOUSE also showcases a must-see display of rare watercrafts from the 1930s – 1950s, plus a special fleet of 1960s Amphicars.
Cuisine American
Meals Breakfast Lunch Dinner Character
Reservations Required
Price Range More than $35
Official Rating
Members Rating (4.8)

Search Page
Write a Review

Reviews from Members
Member Review
VIP Dibber

We are here for lunch so probably chose lighter meals than we’d have had in the evening. A beautiful restaurant with brilliant service and delicious food. I’m a big seafood fan so right up my street. I would definitely go back.
February 2019
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

The service , Food and Atmosphere were Amazing.
Situated at the Landing District everything was perfect.
Will go again , and cant recommend enough .
June 2018
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
VIP Dibber

We dined here for our anniversary on the 24/9, my wife and daughters are very fussy eaters and they really enjoyed the steaks that they had, I had the Lobster/Crab and my other daughter had a burger..all the food was very nice. Enjoyed the atmosphere and ambience of the place and our server was a really nice guy..

I had arranged for a cake from Amorettes Patisserie to be delivered here and bought out to us, which went very smoothly and was a nice surprise for my wife. Good experience, nice food... wouldnt say I would be itching to go back, but glad we tried it...
September 2016
VIP Dibber

We had an ADR for 11.30 am and arrived early, the service was really excellent. Plenty of tables and we were led straight into the restaurant despite our early arrival. The waiter was outstanding, jugs of water constantly filled and also our soft drinks. As this was a lunchtime visit we only had the main course. No complaints about any of the food, piping hot and fish was really nice. A couple of us had the coconut shrimp which also went down well. We would visit again without hesitation.
April 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [4] Location [5] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]
Apprentice Imagineer

We really enjoyed The Boathouse. We dined here as a treat since it is a little on the prices side.
That said, the food and service was out of this world. We had a seafood starter and steaks for dinner, with a lovely bottle of wine. Our server helped us chose a wine and she was very attentive without being too 'present'.
If I were to criticise anything then it would be our table. It was right by the bar and felt very in the thorough fare, but that really is picky!
We will be going back, definitely!
Ps. We wouldn't use ddp for this restaurant, cash is a better option...
January 2016
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [3] Friendliness of Staff [3] Overall Impression [5]
Very Serious Dibber

To say that we were super impressed with The Boathouse is an understatement.

We were very surprised to be able to walk straight in without a reservation as I thought that it would be booked out, but maybe we just were lucky as the restaurant was busy.

The menu is vast, lots of seafood (of which I am not really a fan) and lots of steak. A very good selection of appetisers too and amazing desserts which sadly we didn't have room for.

Our waiter was excellent, so much so that we spoke to the manager afterwards to commend him which is something that we rarely have cause to do in any restaurant.

This restaurant has just joined my must visit list for each time we visit.
December 2015
VIP Dibber

2015 We had an 8pm ADR and were seated on time. The decor and theming is excellent. Our waiter was very friendly - talking football with DH - and the service was good all night. The drinks and bread service were good. We both had the 12oz filet 'Oscar style' with lump crab and asparagus in a béarnaise sauce - delicious, and we had a side of fries to share (massive portion), desserts were lovely. This is a signature meal on the DDP and sides are charges extra. We will go again next trip.
EDIT 2017 We did return, and everything was just as good as last time. Now they have a 'dessert for 2' which is huge! Great restaurant.
December 2015
Cleanliness [5] Quality of Food [5] Location [4] Friendliness of Staff [5] Overall Impression [5]