View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Hello everyone! As promised, I'm back with our daily plans….

Arrival day
Since we don’t have to faff about getting a hire car this time, I am hopeful of us arriving at the Dolphin by around 5.30pm. That's if the god of customs smiles down on us of course!

The plan for the evening is to check in (obvs) and freshen up before strolling into Epcot. Cos we can We have settled on grabbing food at Lotus Blossum Café in the China Pavilion. Cos egg rolls and orange chicken I have a FP booked for Frozen Ever After, but that's the only one I went for as we won't walk round to Future World on this visit. We'll also stay to watch Illuminations of course!

Day 1
We plan to spend the morning exploring the hotel/resort and maybe having a swim. In the afternoon we'll head to Magic Kingdom (via Epcot and the Monorail to avoid the bus). I have FPs booked for Splash, 7DMT and BTMR. We'll stay until after Happily Ever After.

Day 2
Animal Kingdom this morning. We plan to rope drop FoP since we didn’t secure a FP for this visit! The FPs we did get are Kilimanjaro Safaris, Everest and Na'vi River Journey. We also have an ADR booked for Yak & Yeti at 1pm which we don’t strictly need since I have a Landry Card, but I like to have these things sorted. We love Yak & Yeti

The evening will be spent at Disney Springs and this will of course include a visit to Blaze Pizza! I think Chris would divorce me if I didn't put that in the plan

Day 3
Extra Magic Hours at Epcot this morning! Plan is to do Test Track first since the ridiculous tier system doesn’t allow that and Soarin'. Yes, I'm still moaning about that! FPs are Soarin' and Spaceship Earth. I haven’t booked a third one cos, being honest, there's nothing else worth booking that we won't be able to get on!

We'll probably be done by lunch time and we'll spend the afternoon at the Boardwalk before heading over to Port Orleans Riverside to watch YeeHa Bob's show. We saw him in 2016 and loved him, he's fab! We didn’t manage to catch him on our last few trips as he wasn’t around, so like a total creeper, I private messaged him to check he'd be at POR that week and he confirmed he would be

Day 4
Today we will Uber it offsite to Celebration! Our fave I think Chris will probably golf and I'll probably join him as I love the scenery and wildlife around here! We'll then have lunch at Market St Café (where else) before doing our usual 3 lakes walk!

In the evening we will head to DHS where we have FPs booked for RRC, Slinky and ToT. The new Wonderful World of Animation show will be running by then, so we'll check that out and maybe hang about for the Star Wars fireworks too!

Day 5
Uber offsite for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Nowhere else will suffice you know! We decided to avoid the parks today with it being a Saturday, so we'll probably do the Fantasia Gardens mini golf (which we can also walk to ) and maybe hire a boat since Chris loves it so much! In the evening its back offsite (via the free hotel shuttle) to the outlets for a bit of shopping and tea somewhere yummy (I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory or Bahama Breeze).

Day 6
Extra Magic Hours at DHS this morning. We will head straight to Toy Story Land to get on Toy Story Mania and hopefully Slinky again. FPs are for Alien Swirly things, RRC an ToT.

The afternoon will be spent at the Boardwalk (more specifically ESPN as I'm told there is some golf thing on that Chris just has to watch!)

We were going to book an ADR for tonight, but surprisingly there was nowhere that we were that excited about (gasp), so we have decided to either go offsite again. I think we'll go for either Olive Garden or Longhorn and that way we can walk to Super Target for a rake afterwards

Day 7
Chris is going to golf at The Palm this morning which is his fave Disney course. While he is doing that I am going to hop on over to the Poly and go to Captain Cooks so that I can FINALLY try Tonga Toast After that I'm going to spend a few hours of solo Disney indulgence at MK!

After a couple of hours of chilling, we will head to AK for late afternoon. We have FPs booked for FoP, Everest and the Safari. We will stay to check out the (by then) updated Rivers of Light. I will also remember to go back to Pandora after dark so I can see all the lovely glowy things! I totally forgot to do this last year, doh!

Day 8
This will be our last full day No plans for the morning as yet, but the evening has to be spent at MK as you well know! FPs tonight are for 7DMT, Space and BTMR. Sobbing at Happily Ever After will also happen.

Day 9
Our flight isn’t until 5.30pm, so we have all morning and some of the afternoon to play with. Given that we are so close to DHS and Epcot I think we will squeeze in one last visit to one of those (prob DHS). This is all dependent on securing a late check-out as we want to be able to shower before heading to the airport!

So there we go, a rough plan! I realise that I haven’t mentioned food a whole lot, but given this was a last minute trip and we are staying onsite, it will probably be a lot of quick service, so minimal planning required! Disney chicken tenders for the win

Thanks for reading!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List