View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

still playing, but i just installed POIPocket, and hopefully will have something that can be imported into waze/here wego/etc as well as standalone satnavs

poipocket/public.aspx...=G20C88E0D2E11

will update once i've figured it all out

---

ok, i think ive figured it out... if you want to import them into here wego/etc then you need to install the app on your phone, then go to the link above. from there you can browse the POIs and send them to various satnav apps installed on your phone to navigate. i'm not sure if its possible to just export them all to the specific apps, still trying to work it all out.

theres currently 609 POIs (and ill be adding more in the coming months as we're hopefully going twice next year), so to import them all into your own account, you may have to upgrade poipocket to to 1500 poi limit which costs £3.86 (the free version only allows 50 POIs)

you can still browse the google map and download them for tomtom/garmin/etc for free by using the links on the front page of this thread.

shout up if you have any questions, comments or thoughts!

Edited at 12:17 PM.
wanye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List