View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

UPDATE:

Well we are 164 days away and my resolve is still going strong, not uttered a word to DH

I have told DD about the trip and after a bit of a wobbly bottom lip she is fine at staying with her Gran. Massaged the blow a bit with news of our family holiday to the canaries in August Also promised faithfully that we were NOT going to Disney or Universal without her!

Currently the kids and I are trying to think of obscure items we can give DH for his birthday that will hint toward his big present. So far we have handmade luggage tags, some travel bottles , am very tempted to wrap one of the hand luggage bags as a final present to open We want a couple of gifts to give him each as tbh we love to wind him up and it will drive him crazy not knowing what's going on

Once he's had all his clues, he'll get the tickets, villa voucher and car hire voucher to open

I will no doubt update again as we get closer and will really try to remember to take photos on the reveal day for the start of the trip report