Old 8 Sep 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
$100 a day Again! COMPLETE August 2018 - Universal and Offsite Eating inc lots of Supermarket photos

We are back from our August Holiday. We stayed at Aventura Hotel, Universal and did both Universal parks, MNSSHP, Disney Springs and a touch of Seaworld.

We have a car and eating was mainly offsite. Mostly re did our usual faves but made it to a couple of new places.

As usual I aim to spend $100 a day on food. This is for all meals eating out for 3 of us.

We are 2 adults and DD age 12. DD in the main has adult meals now (she is 5ft 7)

Before we went I signed up to lots of restaurant email clubs and had some new joiner discount coupons. I printed those that came before we went but any that came when we were away I showed on my phone with no issue.

I also bought a restaurant.com certificate for O'Charleys. This cost $10 to save $25.

I have a Landry's select club card with an August birthday.

I had a groupon for the Lindt shop at the premium outlets that had cost $5 for $30 worth of chocolates. I also had a groupon for a $20 giftcard for steak and shake which cost $10. Worth keeping an eye on groupon Orlando for any deals.

We also had a $100 food and drink credit to spend at the hotel as a perk of early booking the hotel.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy

Edited at 12:45 PM.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List