View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
Thanks everyone for your responses. I had hoped to get a condo style room with kitchen and laundry facilities, but with 2 beds rather than a sofa bed - doesn’t seem to be happening. I’ve got a list of hotels that I need to narrow down:

New York New York
Caesar’s Palace
Cosmopolitan
Elara (but has sofa bed)
Venetian (but think will be out of price range)
Bellagio (again likely to be out of price range)

I’ll keep an eye on prices, hopefully they may start to come down early next year.
Try the Tuscany , just off Strip but only just, five minutes walk tops. We had a massive studio there with it’s own balcony.
Jockey Club is on Strip and apartments . Really well located.

Off Strip (ten minutes, free very frequent shuttle) is the Orleans, again huge rooms with separate lounge area so a double double plus a rollaway would still give you masses of room. It’s teen friendly and has a good food court as well as the usual restaurants . Own Cinema and 80 lane bowling alley , decent pool too. One of our traditions with teens was to take the Shuttle from the Orleans five minutes to its sister Gold Coast hotel and go to see a movie in IMAX at the Palms hotel opposite.

Quite a few options if you look beyond the “usual suspects” big name hotels which are tourist attractions in their own right.

Edited at 01:50 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List