finnsmum
Imagineer

finnsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Lunch was quite early, more because it was lunchtime than we were hungry. We were also conscious of the fact that we had a dinner ADR at 5.45pm so didn't want to eat too late. We went to the Yak & Yeti CS as it was nearby and we had never tried it before. We got a honey chicken and sweet & sour chicken with the intention of sharing but because they come in those boxes it was difficult to do. The rice is all at the bottom too so it's hard to get to without eating all the chicken first! I really enjoyed it but we probably weren't hungry enough to do it justice. The honey chicken was a bit too honey though and tasted like the sauce was actual honey rather than a sauce made with honey IYSWIM. We got another bottle of water as our drink and for dessert we got a frozen lemonade which was quite large and we didn't manage the whole thing.

This is the sweet & sour.

Honey chicken.

This was the first year we had been to Yak and Yeti too, we had the sweet n sour chicken and i really enjoyed it. I was surprised how tasty it was.

We got one of the milkshakes from there too but was disappointed with it, it was just super thick chocolate soft serve ice cream. Thickers than McDs and too thick to suck through a straw, i dont think it said anywhere that it was a thick shake either.