View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
I don't have a problem with 3 leg return flights but I don't like the look of the timings on this one.

One hour 20 is ok in theory but if you have any delay you will be in trouble. If the inbound fight to LHR is on AA you will need to transfer from T3 to T5 which involves a shuttle bus and this can easily take up to 3 hours. It took us almost that just to transfer within T5.

See whether there are any other options with better timings.

My kids know that they only get one set of tickets per visit. Last time we only did Universal and next year we will do Disney.

We are flying into Miami but having a week at the seaside on the Gulf coast before driving up to Orlando. A nice villa with a pool or a condo on the beach is great for relaxing and getting over the jet lag.
I landed at T3 in October and was through security in T5 within 40 mins of getting off the plane..

On the outbound journey.. the flight from Glasgow was late getting to Heathrow T3.. but everyone on the connecting flight to Charlotte was rushed to the front of the bus queue so we got to T5 quickly...

Can't imagine why it would ever take 3 hrs to get between the terminals.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List