Old 20 Jun 19, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
A very busy day! Can't believe how much you fitted in Sounds fantastic!
I have crack theme park commando unit

Originally Posted by MilliesFairy View Post
Loving reading your reports. We’re also planning on doing volcano bay during early hours it looks amazing. I’ll try and get us all to memorise the layout so we know where to go. Food choices also looked good, shame the girls didn’t enjoy it so much.
If you have the early entry then it’s definitely a must. It’s probably a straightforward layout but I just didn’t research it.

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Fab day - I’m with you, absolutely love POFQ. But equally love the Universal Parks So definitely my sort of day.
Does seem a bit unnecessary to shove all those donuts in one box like that though
Both will be places we desperately want to stay at again.

Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another busy day. It's good to know that early entry was worthwhile for volcano bay - we're planning to try it next year. You got loads done at Universal. I think the rooms at RPR must have been refurbished since we stayed there in 2015. They were nice enough then but look gorgeous now. We quite enjoy mexican so I might add Antojitos to our list of possible restaurants.
I think they were refurbished a couple of years ago. Really nice

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
I’m a bit sad we aren’t doing universal again but I just can’t justify the cost . I’d be annoyed at the donuts but the steak fajitas look amazing . Great day .

I know it really adds up the cost

Antojitos was surprisingly good
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List