View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
That was really lucky that BA were able to swap your flights. Sounds like a lot of stress with the phone calls. We saved up for years to fly business class using the 2-4-1 voucher. I assumed the tickets were not transferable, I'm glad it worked out for you. We're saving up for our next voucher now!

Your plans for this summer sound fab. We stayed at the Rosen Inn international in 2017. We didn't hire a car and walked to lots of restaurants...Chili's, Longhorns, Dennys, IHOP, Kobe Steakhouse, Perkins. There are loads within walking distance. Plus we used uber to get to universal and the seaworld parks, it was about $10 to $12 a trip. So, if you fancy a drink on citywalk one evening that's not too pricey either.

I hope you have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing how your plans come along. We fly out on 26th July, but it's indirect via Frankfurt so not as glam as the business class flight! ADR day is just around the corner and I'm trying to narrow down my list.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List