Old 1 Jun 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
NatalieG
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Sounds great love that snack selection
Thank you! I do love a Disney snack or two BTW, I loved reading your most recent dining report!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your plans sound great, your choice of hotels and restaurants is fabulous.
Thank you I’m a little apprehensive about the Ramada, but to us, it’s just a base. As long as it’s safe and clean, I’ll be happy. I also like the fact that there’s a few places to eat in walkable distance. Are you staying at an All Star Resort on your next holiday?

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned. We also fly out on August 11th and are staying at OKW. I’m also a primary school teacher so restricted to holiday time, but I’m hoping the second half of August will be a bit quieter!
Haha great minds! who are you flying with? It’s so hard being restricted to the holidays, but I’ve only ever been in August so I don’t have a quieter time to compare it to. I do know that it does get quieter towards the end but, with the opening of GE, I’m not sure whether that will be the same this year!

Past Visits: 2012 (WDW), 2013 (WDW), 2015 (WDW), 2017 (DLP), 2019 (WDW), 2023 (WDW - 50th Anniversary).
Planned Upcoming Visits: December 2023 (WDW)

Edited at 09:53 PM.
NatalieG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List