View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 10, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahb74 View Post
Hi, yes some of the characters also have french names e.g. Dingo for Goofy and Tic and Tac for Chip and Dale, but if you speak english to them they will sign autographs in their english names.

I'm not sure about height restrictions, but I'm sure the DLP website has this information, there would be plenty a 5 year old could do, my youngest was 3 when we last went and could do all of Fantasyland (Peter Pan, Small World, Snow White (didnt like it though!), Pinocchio, Carousel, Teacups, Alice's Labyrinth, Casey Junior, Storybook boats, Dumbo), also plenty of others - Buzz. the big boat, Pirates of the Caribbean (didnt like getting slightly splahsed on that!), in the Studios he loved the playhouse disney show, Stitch live, Cars, Flying carpets, stunt show. We didnt make it to Animagique or Cinemagique, plus not there is the Toystory Playland, so plenty to do. If she is more adventurous the Big Thunder Mountain might be ok (mine are timid in the extreme but still had loads to to).

Have never been to the santa fe, sure someone else can help. Have a wonderful time.

Sarah
Thanks sarah, oh she loves big thunder mountain, faster the better,she has no fear at all. is playhouse disney show in english? thats my fear of many things being in french, thats how i may compare it to wdw. thanks again
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List