Old 17 Feb 17, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Thank you for taking the time to write this report, I have been binge reading it today and really enjoying it

You all look like you had such a great time, I love all the firsts

We've currently got serious Disney withdrawal in our house, we decided to have a year off as the house needs some TLC but I'm really missing the planning ...can't wait to get started on next years holiday. I will definately be trying to include a visit to AMI, it looks great in your report.

Looking forward to the rest of your report
Thank you Glad your enjoying it. We had the best time and I have to say it was years of reading trip reports and picking up ideas and tips that we feel we get the best out of our Florida holidays now compared to when we first started going. Also going on our own, I don't think I'd do Florida with other families again, there's too much to do there and it's so restrictive having larger groups, you don't get nearly as much done!
We keep saying we will have a break for a year to do some much needed renovations in our house but when we get back every year we end up booking again So well done sticking to the plan, it'll be worth it when your there next year and have a nicer house to return home to
3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List