View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 16, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

OMG that cannot be right. Who in their right mind is going to pay the extortionate prices to stay at the DLH and then pay £23 PER day for breakfast on top! That's £88 for our family of 4 for one day's breakfast.

Are they mad? Perhaps it's to make up for those guests who make their lunch/dinner while they are there. You'd need to get 'your monies worth' lol!

I love the DLH, and I love staying onsite, but I think this will make me think again.

Does this mean package prices will be reduced then? Nope, I doubt it.

I am a shareholder so can hop into Salon Mickey - although again, I'm sure I read they have plans for there and it doesn't include giving freebie pastries and drinks to shareholders!

I fear this is just the start of things to come. I honestly think those rumoured AP prices/options we saw a few months back might actually, sadly, be possible!

ETA - I wouldn't be happy if I'd already booked a break after 16/10. In fact, I think they'll have to honour for current bookings tbh. I am beginning to wish I'd booked my hotel before now!

Edited at 12:52 PM.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List