View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Definitely say hi if we spot each other. Things will be happening soon like ADRs. I dont have much of a plan at moment def be MK first day.

Do you have a pretrip report?
Sort of! Haven't actually updated it at all since started it & have changed pretty much everything since then. Must try harder

I was debating today whether to book the day off work to sort ADRs but we don't need many so I'm not sure. Fastpass day I was definitely going to book off but think it falls on a bank holiday which is double pay. Ironically I need that for the spending money! Hoping to switch onto a later shift & pray MDE doesn't mess me around.

Even though we don't need to book loads of restaurants I'm still looking forward to hitting the 180day milestone. Feels like we booked so long ago.

Not much of a plan here yet until opening times are out. I was thinking MK on 1st day too but wondering whether that'll be the last day blizzard beach is open? If that happens we'll go there & MK after if we're not too shattered. Only have 10days in Disney so want to make the most of our time.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List