View Single Post
Old 24 May 19, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rfckaty View Post
I am very jealous of you both!
I love going in October for HHN, we got the frequent fear ticket when we last went as it worked so much better for us. We spread out the houses and were able to take in alot more. We felt much more relaxed doing it that way and still got to visit all the houses and take in the show.

I love resort hopping while at Disney, we are avid pin collectors and love trading so we explored a lot of the resorts to see if we could pick up any fun different pins. We have always stayed offsite so it was great to see how Disney living is like and has made us thinking of booking a couple of nights onsite.

Looking forward to seeing more planning and of course reading the rest of your trip report.
Hi Katy

HHN is just our favourite thing to do so I am hoping they don't change the ticketing options too much. We usually end up with Frequent Fear Plus with Express so we shall see!

Ahh we aren't pin traders but we have stayed at Pop Century a few times and never really ventured to any other resorts so should be a nice chilled exploring day.

Thanks, will update this when we have anything more done
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List