View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s easy to get overwhelmed, but at this moment what is important is booking your ADRs. Do you have the ones you’ve mentioned booked? BoG, Oga’s Cantina, Sci-Fi Diner? Now see if you can fit in one of the things your son has asked for. What I did at this stage was booked a few alternative dates too in case my fps didn’t go to plan and I needed to switch days. So I had 2 bookings for two different days for BoG and two for Oga’s, then cancelled the ones I didn’t need when I sorted my fps.
Then, you can switch to concentrating on fps. So based on your ADR’s you have a rough plan for which day in which park. Then decide, maybe with your son, what rides in each park you really want to do. Then see which ones you should fp and which ones to queue for. Bear in mind fps are now available for Millennium Falcon, but very hard to get.
Just try not to work it all out at once! It works into place in the end, and you do need rest days and flexibility. Enjoy the planning
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List