View Single Post
Old 24 Aug 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
SimplyDisney
Excited about Disney

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - Halloween night?

We arrive on 26th October for 21 nights. We are planning on going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in November!)

Given we are in Disney on Halloween night I had assumed we would go to the party on 31st October.

It's a head over heart moment for me. I understand the cost and and crowd levels are highest on 31st October and from that perspective it makes sense to go another night that is cheaper and less busy. However, it would also be nice to know you had been at the party with the kids on Halloween night itself.

Has anyone else given any thought to this? Are there lots of other activities elsewhere in WDW on Halloween night that would be worth doing?

Any thoughts on this would be good and any other advice or feedback on the party etc. would be welcomed.
·1991 Polynesian ·1999 Villa ·2001 Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa ·2005 Port Orleans French Quarter ·2006 Boardwalk Inn ·2007 Polynesian ·2009 Contemporary Resort ·2010 Yacht Club ·2012 Buena Vista Palace ·2015 Grand Floridian Resort & Spa ·2018 Polynesian & Grand Floridian Resort & Spa ·2019 Beach Club ·2022 Beach Club, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa & Hard Rock Hotel ·2023 Yacht Club & Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Edited at 11:29 AM.
SimplyDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List