View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by sparkyweb View Post
Great read - looking forward to it and maybe bumping into you around Orlando!
Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Iv just finished reading your last trip report and am really looking forward to this!
Think we might arrive just after you leave but hope you have an amazing trip it sounds fabulous.
Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
We get to the Yacht Club on the 21st (the Sunday) for 11 nights after starting our holiday at Wilderness Lodge...so by my calculations I'll no doubt pass you in the corridors and see you by Stormalong or the quiet pool!
This time it's just my son (16- also recovery post GCSE's ) and I (55...warning...it all starts to fall apart physically after 50 so be careful haha). So if you see a mum and son, both glasses wearers, son has dark hair, I have white hair from the front with a long pony tail, spherical, and a dodgy knee which gets more limpy the further into the holiday goes (so on day 1 wont be limping too much, day 11 I'll probably be resembling Quasimodo)- then that's us!

Hoping you have an amazing time... I cant even comprehend a holiday that long...wow. Looking forward to reading all about it.
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Looking forward to following your trip as always 😆

Joan
Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
We will all do a final something at some point.

Its nice that on this occasion, its entirely your choice, as it will be mine in 2020, when we will hand over the baton to a younger generation.

Looking forward to following your adventure.

Disney332
Welcome aboard our final trip everyone

Sorry we didn't get to see you Shifu.

Very good point Disney 332 It does have to happen and when it is your choice, it makes it that little bit more special and also adds a bit more to the whole thing too.

Hope you all enjoy reading once I get it all started

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List