Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Feel free to add me on MFP - i'm tabzie. I'm only getting sugar from fruit and carbs, and I didn't think I was eating that much. I think it's more emotional hunger rather than actual hunger, so crappy at work at the moment so it's really not helping!

Soph - omg can't wait to see dress pics! xxx
I emotional eat too - trying to knock it on the head and I've been good with it so far only been a couple of occasions where I've give in if I'm upset or whatever

I know me too haha I can't wait! Apart from the dream I keep having that I get there and it's miles too small!

Oh I can't believe I completely forgot to say I've signed up for a bootcamp! Haha it starts on 16th April and he holds classes on a mon weds and Saturday and I'm aiming to do all 3 in the run up to the wedding as well as Zumba. I think it'll be great for me as he runs the normal bootcamps but is now starting these regular classes for people who want to do it long term and not justa week or whatever but it's all the same stuff as in a normal boot camp really high intensity so I'm hopin it will be the difference for me and really push the weight off - Zumba is definitely toning me up and changing my body shape but I don't know of I'm actually burning fat iyswim? I'm surprised I'm
Actually really looking forward to it starting because I just can't do the gym I need someone shouting at me telling me what to do and when to do it lol!
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List