View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Final Pieces!
So BA were able to give me a price online for our flights complete with HRH stay, but we still hadn't purchased our Universal tickets 🤔
I decided to email Charter Travel to see what their price would be all in.
They actually beat BA and could provide the 3 park 2 week universal ticket too - bonus! Only slight problem these amazing flight prices were going quickly so to secure the same price we would need to bring holiday forward by a day - a frantic call to ATD and email later and all sorted with no admin fee, phew! So card details provided and all was finally booked - and the best bit was DH was in the dark over Club World seats and am not going to tell him until check in 😉 and even better, DD has no idea we are going back to Disney this year and we may even hold off telling her until the day we go..that is still in the planning stages!
Travel insurance, ESTAs (after DH's passport renewal!), Premier Inn Manor Royal (£35, very happy) and South Terminal valet parking at Gatwick now all booked (with discount for registering on My Gatwick 👍 ) - and relax 😴
Of course it is now countdown until Friday and ADR day, so naturally there is a day by day plan in place..😂
Here's hoping it all comes together, stay tuned and thanks for reading!

GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List