View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 19, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Welcome and congratulations! Must admit can't advise on the pregnancy side as we actually cancelled our trip when I found out I was pregnant - I would have been gutted to spend that money and go all that way to not be able to go on most of the rides I love, so many of my faves you can't ride whilst pregnant 😭 just make sure you have good travel insurance and they are aware of your pregnancy. I would also be wary of some self service restaurants just in terms of food hygiene etc. I think if your son will only be 3, universal studios and Busch gardens may not be great choices with how much it will cost you versus what he can actually do? We did Disney and seaworld when our DD was 4 which was great plus there is also legoland as an option.
Also if you do decide to do all of the above and with a 3 year old plus pregnancy, you would need 3 weeks really - it takes its toll with Disney alone over 2 weeks with these factors so just something to think about!
Whatever you decide enjoy 😊

Edited at 07:12 AM.
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List