View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
I know what you say about NCL but it was an amazing itinerary especially overnighting in port. In each port we rented a convertible and had a fantastic time. Driving the Volanoes NP on Big Island in a Mustang is a memory that will stay with me forever.
It was 12 years ago now that we went on Pride of America and at the time NCL had three ships sailing out of Honolulu so prices were really competitive. Nowadays it’s relatively expensive for not the best cruise experience imo. Having said that it was our first cruise and got us hooked - we’ve now done 48 cruises, so it didn’t put us off!
We did it diy by booking the cruise through Vacationstogo - shop around is my advice.
Thank you for replying

Royal Caribbean can do us a package with 3 nights in Vancouver prior to the cruise and then 4/5 nights in Honolulu without a hotel so we can book Aulani separately.
I think we will most likely be taking them up on this as it seems to take some of the stress away

Just have to make sure I find the best sea sickness tablets and take them prior to the cruise this time!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List