View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
-kat-
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
Yes we thought about going to Universal, but when we priced it all up, 3 nights on the Dream was much more appealing!

It will be such a nice time to relax together at the end of the holiday before our daughter goes to Uni (which I am dreading!)

We plan to go to Galaxies Edge the day before the cruise (the day it opens 😱😱😱&#128561 and then relax on the cruise.
Oaft! You’ll defo need the rest after Galaxies Edge opening day 😱... you should maybe even consider a nice wee mother/daughter massage on the Dream 😀...magical memories made!

Awe, and try not to dread the Uni move too much, it’s not so bad. My eldest is currently in Toronto Uni finishing his 3rd year, and it’s honestly flown by! Like you, I was dreading him going, and there were definitely a few watery eyed moments but I hung onto to the ‘exciting new chapter’ feeling as much as I could. It’s true that it brings lots of changes but it’s good positive changes and I guess that’s what makes all the wonderful, magical memories even more important! Its lovely to see how the memories made during special times together help to keep our kids close and grounded but also help them to have the confidence to fly 🙂.

Super exciting times ahead for you guys x
Glenbrook Villa & Animal Kingdom Lodge 2007, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2009, Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Polynesian 2014, The Wedding Pavilion & The Polynesian 2016, Animal Kingdom Lodge & The Disney Dream & The Yacht Club 2018, The Disney Dream & Animal Kingdom Lodge club level 2019,
-kat- is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List