View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Scruffette
Very Serious Dibber

Day 5 – Embarkation

It’s Cruise time! Not too early a start and a nice leisurely breakfast this morning. Although, only a light breakfast is essential to save plenty of room for Cabanas.

Our PAT is 11am, but we will make sure we’re at the port slightly before this, even if it means lots of waiting around.

There is a port bus at the end of Las Ramblas for a couple of euros each which we’ll take to the port.

Hopefully, we won’t be on board too late. On board we hope to book some drinks tasting classes (mixology hopefully).

Then, it’s lunch time! My plate from cabanas will probably look similar to this.

I’m sure there will be ice creams or diy coke floats on the pool deck to follow.

We’ll be checking out our stateroom when it’s ready after 1.30pm
Normal embarkation day activities to follow including the lifeboat drill and sail away party.

I loved the shows on the Dream last time so am very excited. I’m sure these will be a high light for me again.

As you may have guessed, Ollie and I quite like our food I’m hoping to use this trip to try lots of different and new items. We’re also excited at the prospect of meeting our table mates. We were on our own table last time but are looking forward to seeing who Disney pairs us with!

After dinner we might check out any adult’s only entertainment. If we have room, we might order late night room service milk and cookies.

Day 6 – Sea Day

Today should be a nice chilled day. Either breakfast or lunch will be a sit down as we have the luxury of time.

We’re pre-booked the frozen meet and greet (purely to meet Olaf) for 2pm. Today is the frozen day (I think) so I’m sure they’ll be some Frozen-related activities.

There’s no real plan for the rest of the day, but hopefully they’ll be some trivia, drawing classes or alcohol tasting on offer. Ollie may try to drag me on the Aquadunk.

I think this evening is formal night, so we’ll be moderately dressed up. The evening of course will be a show and dinner combination.
Scruffette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List