View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Just a short update with not much Disney related stuff going on at the moment.

ADR day is in just under 2 weeks but as we're on QSDP it's not such a big deal this time. Definitely want a BOG reservation & the breakfast menu suits us better than lunch so will probably do that again. 99% sure I'm going to book a Garden Grill breakfast too but the gift card we got with our booking will cover that.

We're doing a treasure hunt at Easter where the kids will finally find out about the cruise, mega excited for that!

& lastly I've started on MNSSHP costumes. Crazy early I know but J is doing a charity sponsored skate on May 2nd & this years theme is Disney. So being the cheapskate I am I figured I'd do something he can wear for both. I'm hoping you can work out what it is...

Last time I just made these themed tops but he's keen to properly dress up this time

& that's about it for now. Clues are all written for the hunt & I can't wait for that but sad S will be at work. Neither of us get bank holidays off with our jobs so Easter is just a normal weekend to us.

Hope everyone's plans are going well. I do weirdly enjoy it all really x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List