Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Sounds amazing- you need to do Trader Sams if you go for your drinks crawl
Thanks. It's on our list! Loved Trader Sams in California, but somehow still not made it to the one in Florida!

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Well done. I do like a food report. Looking forward to this one.

Enjoy Bongos as it closes tail end of this year and is moving to Margaritaville up on the 192.
Thanks. Hope your wife enjoys it again!

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
Love a food report and really looking forward to reading yours.
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
Looking forward to reading this. Our holiday starts off very similar to yours, we’re also flying in to Tampa and spending a couple of nights at St Pete beach. I can’t wait to hear about your meals and cocktails at Bongos beach bar. 😀
Thanks. We love it there! Have a fantastic holiday too.

Originally Posted by buddy23 View Post
Oooo yay another food report to follow! Looking forward to it!
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by scojos View Post
We travel on the same day!
We re VA into mco.

Live a food report... maybe i should do 1 too... 🤔🤔
Little concerned u seem alot more organised tham me ≈≈≈≈
Yes go for it! They are lovely to look back on. Don't feel organised, compared to a Disney holiday! Just have lists and a "go with a flow attitude"

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Looking forward to your report. We stayed at Sunset lakes in May, and are returning in September - it's so close to everything, great location. We went to the Grand Plaza for the first time this year, and had the most amazing time, loved the cocktails and watching the sunset. We went to Madfish following a suggestion on here - it was the best meal we had anywhere, and it is just a 2 minute walk from the Grand Plaza. We went for the early bird, and it was amazing value. Would highly recommend. I think we will do 2 nights when we go again. We also tried Steak n Shake for the first time - didn't realise what I was missing
Thanks. That's good to know. We've stayed nearby at Emerald Island and really liked the area. We went to Madfish a few years back and really enjoyed our meal there, but still not made it to Steak n Shake yet!
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List