Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
That is my kind of day of food! A McGriddle, Cowfish burger and a voodoo... My mouth is watering!
Oh yes. Ditto!

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
Just read from the start - enjoying it so far! Thanks
Welcome along!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
We finally got to do Cowfish this year and would definitely return. I could just eat a Voodoo Doughnut-yummy!
Really enjoyed both and would happily return.

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Voddoo does seem to get mixed reviews but we like it and thought it wasn’t a bad price x
Totally agree.

Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
Just found this and following along after binge reading the first 12 days. My the food you're having looks awesome and mostly good experiences in restaurants it seems as well (Denny's notwithstanding)

I really fancy Sweet Tomatoes but not sure my kids would eat anything there except pizza Is there a good choice of pizza or just a couple of slices? I think the salads and soup there look lush!
There were 2 or 3 different pizza options plus garlic bread/sticks. You can eat as many slices as you fancy! Hope you manage to go one day.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Just catching up again. Thanks for the encouragement to do my own food report later this year Melissa, I think I just might

Ah Denny's, I love Denny's. At least I did until I read this. There's no excuse for bad service, and it's a shame the food was just "ok". It was also a bit silly of them to split you up considering there were empty tables together Hopefully you'll get better service next time.

Bob Evans is my absolute favourite breakfast spot, even above the aforementioned Denny's I'm so glad you had great food and service here, it's never let us down.

I wouldn't mind retiring to Celebration either

Never been to Sweet Tomatoes, but I have to say I'm tempted by your plates. It all looks lovely, with a lot of choice and a good price.

Never been to the boardwalk either, but I think we must rectify that this year. Perfect way to end the evening with ice cream.

Oh my goodness, the size of those burgers at Cowfish! They all look delicious (apart from the banana/peanut butter one - that's just weird ), and I love the names of them.

Another nice end to the day with a sweet treat from Voodoo. I like the sound of the apple fritter one.
I'm glad and I look forward to reading along.

We were so fortunate with all our yummy meals.

Hope you make it to the Boardwalk one evening. I'm now daydreaming about retiring to Celebration!

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List