View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Covid wedding!

My son got married to his lovely fiancée today, there was only her friend as a bridesmaid, the minister and the owner of the chapel. We watched it on messenger and so did her parents, her mum could of flown there from Vancouver but didn’t want to as we couldn’t go. I did cry at the beginning when I saw my son standing on his own waiting for the bride, we are so happy for them (but also sad we weren’t there) We sent them a hamper to the hotel with champagne, choc strawberries, glasses and a balloon. There was a funny bit were my dog started playing with a treat in our front room while they were saying there vows. I hope we get there in May and the bride wears her beautiful dress, today she wore a jumpsuit but looked lovely none the less. I have mixed feelings about today but just have to suck it up and hope we get to the celebration in May!
They are harnessed up to the CNN tower walking around it and staying in a posh hotel tonight!
My dil sent us a hamper to celebrate and cards.
b7f959.jpg" alt="" />