View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 14, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
I love the Fleece! We go regularly for meals there and have always thought the weddings look lovely there! Know someone who got married at Pennine Manor and loved it. I think if your friends was 5 years ago it's long enough ago for people not to compare. I agree, think Fishermans Retreat would be hard work!
As for bridesmaids, don't have people because you feel like you should! If they fall out with you about something so petty, they aren't true friends! The other one is to just keep it to your sister and goddaughter and not have any friends then no one can moan they were left out!
Good point - I like your style! Think I'll see if I can get away with just having the original four who I actually want!

I quite like the idea of Bonfire Night - we can get a discount on the Fleece for a November wedding (ie. first weekend in November) and plus guests could watch fireworks for free It's like being in Disney... sort of

Plus, I could go all candles, roses and winter weddingy... my Dad has about 5 zillion patio heaters, wonder if they'd let us put them up on that GORGEOUS patio outside!

PLUS, Disney for a honeymoon in the first few weeks in December would be WELL CHEAP!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List