View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Scooter McDuck
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

I would like to apologise for the delay in reply. Things have been rather rubbish. However, BA have contacted us and said that it’s use it or lose it time so we have bitten the bullet and rebooked our cancelled flights from last year and booked up with DVC for a roll in shower accessible studio (except one night wasn’t available 🤞 for waistlist). But I can’t deny I’m really nervous. You guys have given me so much helpful info above thank you! I can even envisage it yet. From accessing magical express to hiring a car and getting a scooter that we can pack in the car. Getting someone to assist with luggage as I was Mr “I’ll manage 5 cases by myself”. I definitely don’t want my wife and kids pushing me around in my chair, it’s too hot for that. I also need to think through the practicalities of hiring a car and packing a scooter etc. But I also need to get on with finding travel insurance! 🤯 I was such a cool calm headed person once, this has all sent my brain to mush. I’m sure I’ll get there. But it’s all so alien to me at the moment. But thank you again for your generous advice and kind words 🙏
Scooter McDuck is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List