View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 20, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Is anyone still hopeful for September? Curious to see...

This is purely out of curiosity!

Negative welcome but please don't bash anyone who is hopeful for their trip, we're living in uncertain times and everyone deserves something to look forward too whether you agree with them or not!

I want to know if theres anyone out there still hopeful for their September 2020 trips? I still have a trip booked for September 17th - October 1st on site at Disney, we were originally booked into Port Orleans Riverside but have now been moved to Caribbean Beach Resort. I'm up and down daily and seeing the Florida cases coming down each day is giving me a little bit of hope but now we're 6 weeks away I have no idea which way it will end up going! (although have a gut feeling it will be cancelled)

I have decided that if I'm allowed in then I will happily go as the restrictions don't bother me and I know I'll enjoy that 15 min wait for FoP if it doesn't go ahead then I have booked for July 2021 as a back-up as well as having a sneaky trip to DCA booked for February 2021!

Is there anyone else like me out there! Feeling very alone and only keep seeing negativity and would like to see some positivity!

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List