View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Suffered for years thinking I had sinus. Could go 2 years without then have one on n off for 2 months. Saw a locum doctor for something unrelated n mentioned it to her. Low and behold she was a sufferer herself. It called Migrainous Neuralgia officially. She prescribed Sumatriptin tablets.
I wake up with mine, when I get a bout, know what it is immediately as my nose is ice cold and my right eye feels like I want to punch it & pain in the right side back of my head.
I sleep with the Sumatriptin beside the bed & if I can take a tablet (i actually only take 1/2 a tablet) within 30 mins of waking up I can halt it in its tracks! Those tablets have changed my life, thank God. I get mine from the doctors but you can actually buy them from Boots at abou £7 for two. They are very strong, hence you can only get two at a time.
Obviously don't go & buy unless you know 100% its MN or have spoken to a doctor first.